Messed Up

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Butterfly, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I very rarely use cutting and SH much anymore. I only usually overdose. However i was in a big mess last week and burnt my leg. The wound was ok for a few days however yesterday it was burning hot and the area around it had raised probably about 5cam all around it so I now think it is infected. I really cannot be bothered with anti biotics so I have found a load of dressings which I got from going to a tissue viability study day on placement. I have dresswd it with inadine to suck the infection out and a release swab to cover the inadine. It seems to be working as when I changed the dressing this morning the red raised area around the wounds has gone down but today it is stinging and burning like a bitch. Of course now I have dressed it and got a big fat dressing on my leg my fiance is not impressed and giving me a hard time but oh well. I just hope the infection doesnt get worse.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hun go in see you doctor get sore looked at okay. Goto pharmacy buy some antibiotic cream and put it on sore take care of YOU okay please:hugtackles::hugtackles:
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Can you go see a doctor to check it out for you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.