:'( Messing up....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Dec 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I keep messing everything up. I ended up arguing with my husband yesterday. I went to hide in my closest to cry everything out. I wanted to die so bad, I feel like I been such a disappointment. But couldn't so I did self injury again tried giving my husband a hug and I could tell he's still upset with me. I just want to disappear. I'm so tired of disappointing everyone and messing up. I'm tired of dealing with this stupid depression and everything about me... :'(
  2. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Oh dear, wish I could give you a hug.

Sorry to hear about your fight. Fights are a part of relationship.
    To be really honest, why are you feeling like you are the dissapointing party. From what I read, your partner should have been there for you.

Even if I was in a fight, I wouldnt want the other person to hurt themself. I would put my own anger aside and make sure that the other person is alright. If you want to disapear, maybe you could go for a walk. Listen to some music and get some fresh air.
    4 people like this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks - I been working on getting the house cleaned up. My husband's mother will be here tomorrow . I hope to have everything done before her arrival. I just don't want to mess that up either. Last week, my dad and his wife was here. I felt that didn't go that well either. I feel like a failure. I so hate being this way. :(
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

*hugs* Do you think marriage counselling would be a good idea? I am sorry to hear you were crying sweetie :( That makes me feel sad. You don't deserve that or to feel like this. I wish you the best. Just a PM away, anytime.
    2 people like this.
  5. brknsilence

I don't know anymore. just hard talking to anyone around here where I am.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.