Messing Up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Jun 7, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just thinking how much I am messing everything up. Just seems I can't get things right. So upset.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are only human pet, don't be so hard on yourself. You do your best, I know you do :) Keep doing your best and keep the head above the water :)

brknsilence likes this.
  3. brknsilence

Thanks - Just extremely down.

4. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

hug hug hug

brknsilence likes this.
  5. brknsilence

Hugs - Thanks

6. brknsilence

Trying to distract myself today. Not working. Still upset. :(

7. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

yeh just take it slow. when ur having a bad day u gotta take things easy :) well done for trying to distract urself. and remembe rfeelings can last a long time and just because ur doing something it doesnt mean ull suddenly feel better. but its good to try :) yay

brknsilence likes this.
  8. brknsilence

Thanks - I haven't done much of anything today. I haven't been much in the mood emotionally. I sorted beans, took the trash out, and played a game but not long just exhausted in doing anything. Just not motivated. No desire of anything. No interest. Just sad, depressed, frustrated, and scared

9. Petal

*big hugs to you* Read a book or colour, read a magazine, look up the latest fashion trends, anything that takes your interest/fancy. You are not alone in this battle so please never feel alone. Well done on getting some things done, leave the rest for tomorrow if you're not feeling up to it. Mind yourself. I care about you a lot :)

brknsilence likes this.
  10. brknsilence

Thanks - may try a nap soon. My mind won't stop. Driving myself crazy. :(

11. Petal

Maybe take a walk? Listen to some soothling calming music? Call the samaritans? I hope taking a nap will help you avoid the nasty thoughts.

brknsilence likes this.
  12. brknsilence

Will try a nap. Wanting to do something but can't. :(

13. Petal

have your nap pet and sweet dreams xx

brknsilence likes this.
  14. brknsilence

15. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

what are the beans lol? i find origami helps me focus sometimes

brknsilence likes this.
  16. brknsilence

I sorted beans so I can make some refried beans from the dry pinto beans we have.

May try origami later.

Just got a nap, still tired and down. Head hurts. May just get more sleep when my husband gets home. Trying not to think, if possible.