Met and disowned cousin all in 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
He has been in prison for GBH/attempted murder, I never knew him until today I wanted to knock him out myself the first time I ever met him. He lives in London but is on holiday here. He thinks he is Mike Tyson. I could link a news article about him but i'd like to protect myself from anyone knowing him. His muscles are HUGE all steroids. I said to myself before meeting him that I'd give him a chance as I believe everyone deserves one.Well his topic of conversation was oh you know the average convo of wanting to murder someone.

I simply asked (he said something else to provoke that reply-not suitable for here) was he this hard in jail? He said I ''hide behind make-up''. I said well at least I don't hit an elderly tourist for trying to show how hard I am without any reason at all and I said I may wear a bit of make up hun, but you are a thug, scumbag, I am sad I ever had had the pleasure of meeting you. He was sentenced to 10 years but served 5, it's no wonder he will be jailed again soon. I would honestly love to send a card to that american tourist and say sorry for what my scum cousin did.

You can choose your friends but not family, now I know why my mum never wanted me meeting him.I won't be meeting him again in this lifetime. He is a REAL danger to society, it's sad he is allowed out at all. Please bear in mind my ex bf was a diagnosed psychopath but my cousin is far ahead of him in that regard. Hate being related to such a scumbag. I believe his charge was actually attempted murder which is why he got 10 years. I spoke to wildcherry a long time ago about this guy but did not know enough about him then, ugh wish I hadn't met him and it's a shame cos his parents are such nice people. I don't know what the hell happened him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
We all have them Petal, my cousin, my lovely cousin (as a child) recently disgusted me so much I can't even look at her pics on FB.
Not in the same league as prison or violence, but her behaviour to my aunt is beneath contempt.
Her latest, unforgiveable thing was about her sister.
My other cousin is mentally handicapped and a joy, she actually turned round and said to my aunt, "Well when you die I'll inherit THAT!" meaning my other cousin, and like you. I don't know what the hell happened to her.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
You summed it up completely - "you can choose your friends but not your family" -- I will add to that you can also decide if you want to associate with that family and I think you are making the right call on that one as well.

this is somewhat related I think. The last two times with my sons went very badly. No. 1 son is a control freak who thinks he knows everything and will not listen to anything. The last time I saw him I was upset within the 1st 30 minutes. Then the next day I left early and didn't even say goodbye to him. That was at Thanksgiving and we haven't spoken since. He called once but did not leave a message. It is hard because I would like to see my grandkids. My son has even told me that I am not 'allowed' to buy his children any presents. He thinks he is anti-materialistic (when it suits him). No. 2 son is living with someone who thinks she is god's gift to humanity and thinks she knows everything (actually she knows very little). She moved to LA to become a movie star (she is okay looking) but she is now in her 30's and aging. He had hurt me the last time I saw him and I told him I was never going to fly to LA again. Once more I really miss his son (my other grandkid). So I never answered him as far as going to LA. and being last minute all the flights are very expensive. I have been thinking that I will tell him I will fly there after the new year when the flights are much cheaper, that I will stay in a motel and that I don't want to have his girlfriend to speak to me.

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Those type of people who prey upon the elderly/defenseless people/kids belong in jail longer than a mere 5-10 years.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Those type of people who prey upon the elderly/defenseless people/kids belong in jail longer than a mere 5-10 years.
IIRC it was an elderly American tourist, I don't know what his defense was in court but even his own dad told me the elderly tourist did nothing to provoke the broken nose and other injuries sustained in the assault. It was random. It truly is despicable. Yes, he should have been made to serve longer, though I think jail may have made him more of a thug but I cannot say for sure as did not know him then. My mom won't speak to him at all.

turryburry

You seem like a really nice person-sorry you're related to a scumbag. For the future--don't respond when a thug criticizes you. Just keep walking.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks Turry so do you, I was reading your posts earlier sorry you are having a rough time at the moment, if you need someone to talk to don't hesitate to PM me! And trust me I won't be speaking to him again, he's back in the UK and hopefully will never have to hear listen to him again. Once is a bad choice but he wants to live the thug life so he may be related to me but we're total opposites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00