MetallicaMelinda Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorrow

I talked to Melinda last weekend. She said she was going to take some pills. I have not talked to her since. I just talked to a friend of hers and no one has seen or heard from her all week. She called friends on Saturday to say goodbye, but didn't tell them what she was planning. I was hoping that she was in the hospital and that's why she hadn't been around here. Her friend said that it is not like her to just disappear. If anyone talks to her please let me know. Keep her in your thoughts or prayers. :sad:

Scum

Aah, I see. So my last post is not overly helpful then. Sorry about that.

I really hope someone can shed some light on her whereabouts and that she is found safe and sound.

Sorrow

I did wonder that and I know sometimes people post on here pretending to be concerned friends or family. She sounded geniune and really worried. She didn't seem to be trying to get sympathy or anything. She just asked me if I had any idea where she was and of course I don't.

Scum

i wonder whether someone Admin like here might be able to check the IP addresses to see if the person that came on today was the normal addy or a different one. not sure how that would help though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00