Method and Me

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by michaelx, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaelx

michaelx Member

I have the method ready, a combination of a couple of things.

I know I am gonna fail again, but I just have to try, it's Saturday 6.17pm here right now, I do not plan to do this until Sunday evening, but I am finding it hard not to try tonight. :sad:
  2. Princeofhope

Princeofhope Well-Known Member

You can't die.
    You have to trust me on this.
    I was in your same shoes...and I know how painful it is.

You have to have faith.
  3. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

Hello Nathan,

What is going so wrong that you feel like doing that?
    Tell us about it

4. michaelx

michaelx Member

Well my first thread is in the Suicide Forum, titled "Should be happy, but sad" which explains a little of it. But I went on holiday last weekend, and after every holiday I come back and am a little sad for the first day or two then I am normally fine. This time it's just snowballing. The best things in life should always make you feel good, not despair.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Nathan,
    Can you not look back on your holidays as good positive memories?? You don't need to commit because you are down right now.. Is there anyone you can talk to?? A friend, family member, therapist, anyone you trust??
    Try thinking about your next holiday and start making plans.. It sounds like you enjoy yourself when you are away.. Is there something about being home that triggers you?? I wish you all the best..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.