Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by mythbuster, Mar 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mythbuster

mythbuster Guest

I was watching Mythbusters today and they were trying to prove something. As I was watching it, I got intrigued. It showed that a certain suicide method of which I thought it wouldn't kill anyone, in fact DOES kill someone for sure.
    It scares me, because I have everything that I need for it. I can just go ahead and do it whenever. I know what I'm like when I'm in a state of panic or when I'm angry. I get blinded by fear and/or anger and just go ahead and do things that are bad.

What can I do?
  2. Lost Disciple

Lost Disciple Well-Known Member

You can tell me what that method is...
    Just kidding! Maybe share your concerns with someone else around you so they can help. Is there any way you can live without some of those ingredients? It might be best to just get rid of the temptation. Or come up with a crisis plan, a list of say, 15 things you'll do first when you're contemplating suicide before you actually try it. That way, hopefully, by the time you get to the end of the list, you'll have had enough time away from it that you'll be thinking a little clearer and make a better decision.

But if none of that works, I can't think of any other way to get rid of the fear. Sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.