Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by 8:30 Eckles, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8:30 Eckles

8:30 Eckles New Member

How should I kill myself? I was thinking something along the lines of <Mod-Edit-livelife-Method>
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2007
  2. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hi.Welcome to SF.Hate to be the one to tell you but this site is pro life.We all feel rubbish at times but no methods will be given.i hope you stay though and are not put off.i would like to talk with sure many others would too.Perhaps in your own time you can tell us why you feel so bad?We try and support each other.There are many here who care.
  3. 8:30 Eckles

8:30 Eckles New Member

I dont really know why i feel so bad, I cant change it even if i did know. Whats the point in continuing life?
  4. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

You must find a point.

No one else can find it for you.

:hug: We can, however, support you and try to help you find it.

Mind explaining why you feel led here?
  5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

ive wondered that many times.What is the point?i think we all have at some time or another.Some of us very seriously so and for very prolonged periods of time.And some of us very much repeatedly.i think The Discarded is right on that one though.We each have to find our own point.When people used to tell me that i used to think they were wrong,i used to think it was a cop out of an answer to my question.But now slowly i have got to the place where i can see that actually they are right.We each have to find our own point because our reasons for living have to be our own and things which very much matter to us as individuals.This will differ from person to person i guess.i am still on a journey to find what for me are the points in living.i hope you will find your own.

i can hear your pain and empathise with your asking these things though for whatever use my words may be to you.

Also it must be hard not really knowing why you feel so bad?
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2007
  6. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

I would definitely not recommended trying to <Mod-Edit-livelife-Method>
    As others said, this is a pro-life website so no one provides methods but there are methods out there online.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2007
  7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

<Mod-Edit-livelife-Method>. geezus, you say you wanna end ur life? haha you havent thought much about it then.
    means you're not serious, means you can still get help :hug:
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  8. ybt

ybt Guest

Could show a bit more compassion there Blackness.
  9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

and could sould show a bit more compassion to the mods..................
    dont be a hypocrit.
  10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

why not get back to the original poster instead of turning into a typical juvenile cat fight. We all need to show a little compassion and understanding, myself included.

To the OP. I'm sorry you are feeling this way. Stick around and talk to us, do not go to such extreme measures. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.