<Method>

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Calamity, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calamity

Calamity Member

I would like to kill myself with <Mod Edit:Music:Methods> right about now! The darn thing is that I can't get a hold of any. Yes I am being picky how I want to die but thats because <Mod Edit:Music:Methods> didn't work out so well for me! Its not that I'm tired, I just want to die! Can't we be given a choice whether we want to live or not? I'm in no way depressed or stressed and if I was it shouldn't really matter, I've been wanting to die for so long but at least go out with ease!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Calamity, discussion of methods isn't allowed on the forum.
    You say you're not depressed..I'm wondering, why do you want to die?

3. Calamity

Calamity Member

Sorry music, I should pay better attention next time, well, honestly I have no idea as to why I am like this, my therapist says that I'm normal, but I know that there is something wrong with me. Perhaps I just want the thrill of facing death like the other times.. I'm no masochist, but I can't particularly explain my situation. I'm so confused.

4. Petal

You know yourself better than she does. Perhaps it's time to change your therapist/doctor? Don't know if you're into meds or would be willing to try them, but there's a lot of meds that could help reduce these thoughts!

5. Calamity

Calamity Member

I've been through several therapists already, and it just feels all the same to me. I don't want to use meds because I don't want to be depending on a drug to help me get through my day, it's not needed for me right now. I'm not too sure, I kinda want help in a way to get me thinking straight, I just don't know how to go about it. If there are medications to prevent me from wanting to kill myself, I'm just worried about the damages it could cause to me, I'm pretty fragile and you could just take one look at me and call me a toothpick. I'm hungry now. >.<

6. Petal

Well, your doctor would help you through it and discuss any possible side effects from them, I think your best bet would be to ask them which ones they think would be most beneficial and make them aware of your worries. There are some meds that treat depression that are non addictive.. so that might be the way to go :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.