methods etc

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by scaryforest, Feb 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

obv not mentioning but they on my window sill
    and i don t wanna get points for more info
    i m just more lost than ever bc this thing could actually kill me
    but not bc am scared of death but bc of these irl people
    and well people who say they care here!
    tho i often think you/they don t care that much
    pls help and this is just a plea for help
    i know how stressful this is bc i got it many times but a voice other than stressline d be nice

2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

People here do care - it is likely that people in real life care too - just sometimes it is so hard to find the words, especially if all the words have been said so many times before and didn't help or make a difference. When I say to someone how much I care about them and try to talk to them and help them, and it doesn't help, after the 20th or 30th time I just feel like there is no point me saying anything because nothing I say matters. It doesn't mean I don't care. Not knowing what to say to help is NOT the same as not caring.

Please please throw whatever method it is that you have away - get rid of it - and if crisis lines are not helping and you are in danger now, then go to the hospital. Sometimes people need intervention from real medical people and to not be alone.

We are here and we do care - please believe that :hug:

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Yes, just throw out whatever you have - out the window or down the toilet or whatever, just get rid of it. Like freya said about the hospital... I've previously actually gone to the ER and just sat there and not said anything to anyone. It was just a safety measure for me, so I wasn't alone. Message me if you wish. People do care, I promise.

4. scaryforest

hello both am feeling v disorientated but i sent pms now

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please get rid of whatever methods you have. :hug: People here do care. Sometimes it's hard to know what to say, but we care.

6. scaryforest

this was a very rough night
    but am glad it s over, the night i mean

i feel dizzy and sleepy
    ty cherry for response also
    i ll write longer pm and message another time

pls take care everyone/anyone who reads this

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hydrate yourself, lots of water. If you need medical attention get it, if you don't go and lay down and remember we DO care. I'm sorry it has been a rough night but am so glad you got through it, :hug:

8. Inspire&Inquire

Inspire&Inquire SF Supporter

Sometimes the key to getting sleep is medications, at least in my case I don't sleep without Risperidone, and sometimes that isn't enough so I have to take ambien. Sleep is the most important thing to feeling better.

9. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

I hope you're okay Scary, we really are all here for you and you'd be dearly missed if anything were to happen to you. Stay safe :hug1:

10. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Scary is ok thank God.

I was in terrible shape myself last night or I would've certainly offered support.

Don't you dare leave me Scary, I need you and care about you.

Ok, I should go to bed now myself.

11. scaryforest

hi, all.
    petal, getting burning sensations but otherwise ok. if it doesn t improve i suppose i ll go to e r. but really don t want to.
    it was bad and i found it so hard to listen to kind words or good words off anyone but persevered and didn t do anything more than i already had done.
    ty, all. ty, lux.

wcoltd, i did inquire to gp about sleeping meds (not over counter). she said: fix your bed times.
    which didn t help at all.

miller, hug smiley. hope you get good sleep and do go to hair dresser tomorrow, small things lift moods, small achievements.

feel scattered and cold and broken ish. but must pick self up, we must all hang on

12. Lux

Lux Well-Known Member

Glad you're alright Scary, take care of yourself beautiful <3

13. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Scaryforest, sorry to hear that you are suffering but be strong. I know you are hurting but be safe. Small achievements will get you through life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.