methods of suicide?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by City Kitty, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. City Kitty

City Kitty New Member

help me find some methods? i am a coward and i need the courage to be able to do it, please tell me some methods, self harm just leaves scars i need a permanent solution. how do you get the courage to do it, i am so sick of sitting here crying and feeling so alone in this world. NO ONE understands me. I'm on my own, i push every1 away..

2. WillST

WillST Active Member

Hi and welcome to the forum, sounds like you are going through a tough time.

Please read the rules of the site, I think you misunderstand what we are about. Nobody is going to provide you with methods.

Why don't you tell us what is bothering you in particular?

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Think it through very carefully. That's the only advice I can give. Don't make your life worse with a failed attempt. Reported; this thread will be closed shortly.

4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there,

As others have said - please review the forum rules if you can - this forum's pro-life, so unfortunately no methods will be given out to you..
    Do feel free to explain what's got you to this place though.

I'll keep this thread open for now, as hopefully you'll get some support given to you, but if any methods are posted, they'll be edited out and the thread most likely closed.

5. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sometimes people ask for 'methods' when they really are crying for help. City Kitty please please stay here for just one more day and there is help / people who care here...

6. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

Stay here with us Kitty. Stay here, we're here holding your hand.....

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:yes:
    We're here for you :handinhand:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.