Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jungle420, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jungle420

Jungle420 Banned Member

Does anyone know of a forum to discuss methods, obviously here is not tolerated don't give me any bullshit though its just a question. xoxo
  2. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

So why ask the question then? Seeing as you know its against the rules, guess what else is against the rules, posting links to such sites. Asking such a question and your inviting bullshit.
  3. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

As you know, this is a pro-life site.

No one will give you such information and if they did, would be in trouble.

Instead I would recommend posting how you feel and whats going on and see if we can support and encourage you.
  4. Brandt

Brandt Well-Known Member

Jungle <Mod Edit, WildCherry> I'm hoping you don't go through with it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talk to us okay reach out for support you need lots here can relate to wanting to leave but with support we make a different chose to stay and fight Hope you can reach out for the support many can give you here
  6. Jungle420

Jungle420 Banned Member

Sorry for being insensitive. I will not ask again.. I just feel there is no way out of my situation, at the best outcome i will be stuck in a dead end job and be alone for the rest of my life, there's no point to living. I don't have family and have no friends, life is truly pointless and I cannot take anymore

@Brandt I did try joining the gym to try and to attain even a minuscule amount of social gratification but i noticed some of the assholes that bullied me in school on the running machines..they ar probably regular id definitely end up beating the shit out of them if I walk in and they say something im really not sure I want to join now
  7. nonopano

nonopano Active Member

You should definitely try to find yourself in this world again. I mean how can you get there if you just give up at this point. Keep trying and trying. I'm pretty sure you'll end up producing something good. Be patient and take some time. Maybe find yourself in religion. I sense your insensitivity towards it.
  8. Brandt

Brandt Well-Known Member

That's understandable, is there any other ones around your area? Maybe you could go earlier/later than when you saw them there, most people have a routine and are only at the gym at specific days/hours so if you could figure out when they're most likely to be there you could avoid it like the plague then. Either way, I'm really glad you tried.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.