Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello Rofer

welcome to the forum!

Whats caused you to feel this way? Death doesnt have to be the answer.
Please tell us more about yourself :hug:

Maybe the hypocrisy of who is near to me, maybe the betrayal of my ex girlfriend, maybe because i always fall in love with wrong girl, maybe the friends who were not truly friends, I'm tired with all this, sometimes the death IS the solution, no thoughts, no feelings, nothing.

Bye

Hey - welcome to SF :)

I'm sorry you feel so down. Do you think that any of the elements in your life that you describe can be changed to make your life better? Do you think that you are associating with the sort of people that make your life fulfilling? It doesn't look that way from what you describe. What do you think you could do to turn things around?

There's lots of people to talk to here who will listen and offer you support. I hope that you find SF useful and find a way forward in your life :arms:

Ellie

mdmefontaine

Antiquities Friend
hi. . i hope also , that you find some support at s.f. here we all understand how you are feeling, just now. we have gone through it for one reason or the other - and many of us continue to struggle. but we pull through- together.

each and every new day we are on planet earth - is a new opportunity to change our life. . . .we can learn and grow and become able to make better choices in friends and relationships - and if we live we can hopefully achieve the greatest love - that is - self-acceptance. then we can truly love others, , , , which will bring us love, in return. love alone - or the possibility - is reason enough to stay.

my pm box is open as are many others. . . . xxx :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00