Michael here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striking

Hi. I signed up at a low point so i did not post. So here I am now to say hello. I am looking forward to talking with whomever needs or wants to give, a little support.

-Michael

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello there Michael, you have just joined a very comforting community. Everyone here is very friendly and non judgemental. I hope you are doing relatively okay. I shall look forward to seeing you around the forums, welcome!

True-Lee

Hi. I signed up at a low point so i did not post. So here I am now to say hello. I am looking forward to talking with whomever needs or wants to give, a little support.-Michael
Welcome Michael, we are here for you, You may be interested in telling your story or just to talk to someone about why you decided to join,
You can do as you want here, everything here is with helping anyone that needs it at their own pace There is a Forum marked where you can write what you are willing to share with others You may look through them or find one that you feel is appropriate to your issue or any question that you may have, You may post what you want to post when you want to post it, within the forums guidelines of course, most are just common sense, if you have questions there are places to post those as well or you may ask anyone for help. We like I said before are here to help and facilitate any issues or problems that you may have. I suffer from Depression and PTSD, I have been dealing with those for a long while, I have been coming in here since a year ago October, I am active in the Forum and am willing to talk to or with almost anyone here. I am not a member of the staff here, I have no position, I am a member just like you! I see you are not online now at some point you may wish to talk, as I said before I and others are here for you!

Striking

Thank you. I will be around doing what I can to help.

Depression and anxiety have been my companions since preteen years. Because emotions can trigger my typical suicidal ideation into an internal crisis I try to avoid thinking too much about these thoughts. That of course is good and bad. Good because avoidance can keep me safe. Bad because avoidance will not allow me to explore and push past the pain and resistance.

There is no direct cause for my mental health issues and it confounded me for most of my life. After a year in therapy I stumbled across a website Jonice Webb's to finally piece it together. So at least I know the why.

JmpMster

Owner Emeritus
Hello Michael, glad you are feeling a little better yourself. Remember to take care of yourself first but i ma sure many could benefit from sharing your experiences with us. Thanks and welcome to SF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00