Michael Jackson has died

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Petal, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

TMZ states he's dead but local news has not confirmed it yet. TMZ is usually pretty accurate. If he has passed then R.I.P.
  3. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Premature reporting. He was rushed to hopital not breathing, suspected heart attack, but no official word of his current condition yet.
  4. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Damn....hope it's not true....sadly, I predicted that something would happen what with his tour and all. If it is true though then R.I.P. Jacko :( Whatever people may have thought of him in his later years, he is/was a legend and his music was great. I just can't believe he may be gone :(
  5. ~PinkElephants~

LA Times just confirmed that Michael Jackson has died. RIP
  6. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

i just wanna say that a celebrity was meant to have died a month ago but they're still alive and well...

i suggest everybody waits until it is confirmed by Michael Jacksons spokesperson before we started making tribute posts to him. The last news bulletin said he was in a coma, in all honesty, the source cannot be trusted at all.

gah, Kels beat me. i'm still pretty suspiscious, gonna wait a bit longer
  7. ~PinkElephants~

They will be having a news conference to 100% confirm it in a few minutes, but if the la times is confirming it then it's pretty accurate b/c here they were the first to announce his rush to the hospital
  8. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Uri Geller has just spoke on Sky News.

And L.A. Times confirmed it.
  9. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

will it be broadcasted to the UK? and anyone know where i can catch it.
  10. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Sky News & BBC 24 probably will cos they're showing live shots of the hospital.
  11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

any news channel will have it on >.<
  12. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Wow. There's a report on MSNBC right now about it. I can't believe thiss. Crazy.
  13. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

Got it on Sky News.

Its wierd! Kinda feel really shitty for his kids :(

All the stars i were brought up listening to and watching are dying, its mental!!
  14. rob j

rob j Member

new here i need some serious advice
  15. Hache

Hache Well-Known Member

Greatest popstar of all time.
  16. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

This is a sad day indeed! R.I.P Michael Jackson :(
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
  17. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

No no no no no no... I can't fucking beleive it! Every single MJ forum is full of threads about his death, which means that it's really serious, since otherwise threads like that are deleted.

We know that he is in hospital, it's confirmed, but it has not been confirmed that he is dead.

I hope he is still alive.

One of the best singers ever :cry:
  18. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I am seriously devastated.

His music always kept me going, kept me smiling throughout the bad times. If there was one thing that can always bring a smile to my face, is a big bucket of ice cream, a pizza, Moonwalker on VHS and any Michael Jackson song.

RIP Michael. You're with the angels now.
  19. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I was not listening his music a lot recently, but i used to be a huge fan until 1 year ago. He will always be a part of me.

Love you forever, Mike.
  20. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

It is so sad. Does anyone know if he as sick? I know he was rehearsing in the last few days but just seems so sudden.
    Also lets not for get Farrah lost her battle with cancer today too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.