Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Hurted, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

What do you think about him?
    I really like this guy... I see lot of myself in him, he have/had lot of mental problems/disorders too...

I think its shame that people call him paedophile... it shows that they dont know him...

About music... I think he is very tallented...

I am not a huge fan, but i really like this guy and he is kind of my idol...:)
  2. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

He is a brilliant singer and an amazing person, I think he just had a messed up childhood, that's all
  3. Oh...and you DO??

He's one seriously messed-up freak (not that I blame him - I feel sorry for him - But even MORE, his kids!!!) :blink:

I used to appreciate his former creativity, talent, and music, but that's it.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well more than most people...
    Hi is good father... at least i think that...

Of course he is strange... but we are all... I mean most people arent member of suicide forum:)
  5. Sure - with names like Prince Michael I, Paris, and Prince Michael II (aka Blanket) - that's a great way to start out life! :huh:
  6. (Gee...THANKS dad...)
  7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

So you are bad father if your kids have "weird names"?
  8. It's a clue! Hello!! There's "weird", then there's "unusual" (there's even "cruel"), and then there's "bizarre"!
  9. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

So whats wrong with unussual? He doesnt hurt anyone...
  10. mixedemotions

mixedemotions Forum Buddy

i love michael jackson!!! i think his music is amazing :smile: **sings thriller to self**

i dont think he is a perv r oot, just messed up, wants kids to have the things he had....a good time

just bcoz he owns a fair ground dont make him sick...the ppl who own flamingo land dont get called sick r twisted...so y shud he!

rock on michael...we love u x
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think Michael Jackson is really cool! but he's crazy lol! and what was he thinking when he was naming his kids?:huh:
  12. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

The funny think i notice is that most people who like him are people with education, people who are emotional, people who have lot of mental problems...

People who hate him or bash him are sometimes people who are not emotional so much... Of course this isnt rule, dont get me wrong... But in most casses it is true... At least i think that... my weird theory lol:)

Michael is defenetly strange... But every genious is weird lol... And i like people who are different / strange... I just hate being normal, it sucks:)
    Plus I think that i am even more sttrange than he is...:)
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I do like some of his music, but for the person he has become, I am not so sure. I really can't say because I only know what the press wants me to know. Who knows where the truth really lies?
  14. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I agree. I like a lot of his music. But... he's just a little too odd for my tastes. I think he's just gone through a lot in his life, though. I can't imagine what being a child star can do to you. Not to mention that his family life was less than perfect. :(
  15. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

I think he's a very talented pederast who should have his children taken away. He hangs babies over balconies and makes his children wear masks out in public. Do you knw why he calls his second son blanket? Because he makes the poor kid walk around with one over his damn head. The man has the maturity level of a 5-year-old and has no business raising 3 children when he can barely go a month without mutilating himself via plastic surgery. Scary.
  16. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Bulshit... That thing about blanket is just stupid tabloid lie...
    Lol do you know anthing about him except stuff from tabloids? How do you know that he is gay? And what do you have against gays? What the hell?:eek:hmy:
  17. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

what the hell do you know about him aside from tabloids and newstands articles you read while waiting in line to pay for your groceries??????

You put this in the soapbox, people have opinions, did you not expect people to voice them, for feck sake.

As for him he was a talented artist. He had a rough childhood(from what we know of) and now he's a messed up adult(from what we know of). None of us know who he is as a person aside from what we see in the paper and on the tv so getting all worked up over something this silly is nonsense
  18. Esmeralda

Really? Then why does every picture of his children show them with either masks on or with blankets over their faces? Because they like it? I know when I was little it was always my dream to wear masks and sheets over my face.

And I didn't say I had anything against gays and I didn't call Michael Jackson gay. I said he is a pederast, which means he likes to assfuck little boys. And yeah, I guess you could say I have a LOT against that lifestyle choice.
  19. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

They wear mask because MJ is scared that they would be kidnaped...
    However, in last 2 months they barely wear mask...

Plus.... If you have bad expiriences with pedophiles, that doesnt mean that everyone who like children is paedophile...

Ps: I wont reply again, i wont waste energy for such a stupid thing...
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2008
  20. Esmeralda

Do you honestly think that sounds normal? Being afraid that your children will be kidnapped and making them wear masks? The man is Michael Jackson! He can afford to have bodyguards watching them 24/7, which he does. In case you haven't noticed, he ALSO goes around wearing a mask for some unknown reason. The man is crazy.

And I never said I had any kind of experience with pedophiles whatsoever, but when 2 children take you to court because they say you have molested them, you have to wonder. He also ended up paying one of them over 10 million dollars to go away. Not exactly the actions of an innocent man. There is a difference between LIKING children and having ridiculously inappropriate relationships with them, sleeping and cuddling in the same bed, etc. Let's not forget that these kids were not his own children.

If anyone here would let their son or daughter spend the night at the house of a 45-year-old single man (let's forget he's Michael Jackson for a moment), sleeping in the same bed and cuddling and tickling and God knows what else, then that's just messed up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.