• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Micro goals

Dawn

Hi. Sorry u didn't get a response sooner. I really like this idea of micro goals. I saw a thing on TV about it. And I do think it could be helpful to a lot of ppl here. Thanks for posting it and I hope that u are doing well

Petal

SF dreamer
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I read the article and I really like the idea of micro goals. I might adopt that into my weight loss regime. It is a sprint not a marathon.

Thank you for posting it, I have bookmarked it so I can read it again :)

DrownedFishOnFire

Seeing is Believing
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Good article. Productive tip. Break it down and @Petal is right about applying it to weight loss. I am going to try to apply it on my goals and see how more successful I become. Thank you @Striking for sharing it should be stickied

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00