1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Micro goals

Discussion in 'Strategies for Success' started by Striking, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

2. Dawn

Dawn Well-Known Member

Hi. Sorry u didn't get a response sooner. I really like this idea of micro goals. I saw a thing on TV about it. And I do think it could be helpful to a lot of ppl here. Thanks for posting it and I hope that u are doing well

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I read the article and I really like the idea of micro goals. I might adopt that into my weight loss regime. It is a sprint not a marathon.

Thank you for posting it, I have bookmarked it so I can read it again :)

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  4. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Seeing is Believing Forum Pro SF Supporter

Good article. Productive tip. Break it down and @Petal is right about applying it to weight loss. I am going to try to apply it on my goals and see how more successful I become. Thank you @Striking for sharing it should be stickied

Striking likes this.
  5. BarryW

BarryW Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing Striking. I definitely have some goals that I consider so big I am afraid to get started on them.

Striking and DrownedFishOnFire like this.
  6. walker95

walker95 Everything Zen Staff Member Safety & Support SF Social Media SF Supporter

Good share, Striking. Thanks, bud.

Striking likes this.
  7. Striking

Striking Well-Known Member

My micro goal is to challenge every thought with two questions. Is it accurate? Is it helpful? Yay therapy.

DrownedFishOnFire likes this.