Might as well.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Spikey, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Useless, that's what I am. Fat, ugly and useless. Might as well just slit my fucking wrists and get it over with.

Don't bother replying, not that anyone would in the first place. I'll be fine, as per usual, I can't do anything but be fucking fine, can I.
  2. Daze&Confused

Daze&Confused Antiquitie's Friend

Sounds like you're having a bad day, anything in paticular bothering you?
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Or another option, try talking to the many friends you have here and get the shit off your chest. I know that feeling of being totally useless, and it sucks. But the depression strives off it and helps that feeling to grow. So please talk to someone and nip it in the butt. Hun, you don't need to slit your wrists when you have friends that care about you. Let them in so they can help!!!
  4. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug:

What's happenend hun? Give me a ring or something if you want to get it off your chest :)
    I care, as do others here :)

Take care
  5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Sis, What's going on? I'm sorry you are feeling the way you are. but.. those things you said about yourself are NOT true. Don't let these bad feelings take over. I'm always here for you, you know that. Just think, in late June I'll be staying with you and Liam and I will annoy you to tears and laughs. hehe. Please take care of yourself. I love ya. :hug:
  6. life~death

life~death Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel like that, what's wrong? me and Carolyn both care about you and we're both here if you need to talk. i know you're feeling really but just think about your boyfriend and how much you love him. I know it might be hard for you to believe but you are NOT any of the things you said you are :hug: please take care of yourself lassie and remember that me and Carolyn are here if you need to talk :hug:
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Slitting your wrists won't accomplish anything Spikey, it will just cause you to lose a lot of blood. Why not talk about what is bothering you instead? I'm sure that you're that fat or ugly either. Plus, people in general are getting heavier and more unhealthy, so why worry?
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:agreed: !!!!! :grouphug:

9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Sweetie, you are NOT FAT! Not ugly. Nor useless. Far from it!! :hug: You're an awesome person, and I'm here for you anytime. I care, I really do. :hug:
  10. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

*ty all* *hugs hugs hugs* feel better now xxx
  11. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: :hug:

If you want to talk Spikey, feel free to PM me :hug:
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Spikey, I hope you are feeling better for a very long time. I am sorry you were at such a low. Don't forget the many friends you have to help pick you up when you need it. :hug:
  13. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

I hope I feel better for a v.v. long time too!!!
    Dunno why I felt so shite yesterday, guess it was just "One of those days", huh? Though when I came back on here and read all these lovely messages, I started crying!!

TY All, and take care of your precious selves

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.