might aswell jus end it all

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheAnonymous, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAnonymous

TheAnonymous New Member

i cant be fuckin assed to even bother writing correctly, nothing in my shitty life matters anymore

i got a huge nose and a small chin, been lookin at my profile for 4 years now and my nose is getting worse no one else in my family has a nose like this my mum definantly had a nose job she knows its a shit nose so why does she expect me to live with it and im not gettin a nose job because god made me like this so fuck it why carry on livin the chin only makes it worse. im growin my hair out to try to make it look better but guess what im balding yeah so my horrendous looks is worse enough + baldness and i might aswell just fuckin play in a horror movie i got no friends anymore ofcourse i dont blame them look at me my nose is getting worse by the second my parents buy me shit like it makes me happy, fuck them who the fuck do they fuckin think they are ill never be happy not in 10 years not in 50 years so why fuckin carry on wastin time like i am months have passed and it seems like seconds i stay in my room all day im angry at my life and the way i look ive smashed things up my dads got arthiritis hes quite ill hes nearly 70 i cant love anyone if i dont even like myself i got no friends i dont blame them i quit school and im goin bak next year yeah as if ill be dead by then i hope fuck it being a laughin stock whats the fuckin point im one out of 100000 people that look like this fucked up so what difference does it make if im gone im gettin fatter and fatter by the day ive got serious bdd but who the fuck cares i dont care fuck it i cry everyight i pray nothing i pray god to help me nothing its a sign he wants me to kill myself so he;ll look after me bye
  2. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

You'd be surprised at how many people feel exactly like you, insecure (me included), you have to somehow twist it around and turn it into something positive, strength. I know it sounds ridiculous but that's your only option if you want to stay alive. You really seem like you have a future ahead of you so please go back to school, make an effort to make friends, and make sure to get out of there having achieved something, don't concentrate on how others perceive you because that doesn't matter at all in the end, you'll just be happy to get the hell out, lol that's extra joy for you (and me) on the last day and if you get out having achieved good grades the pain will be cancelled out, that's it negative converted to positive and prove all your doubters wrong along with it.....
    Hope you can do it, just know that you're not alone.
  3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Don't feel alone or secluded Anon. Many of us here face the same problems everyday(me included). It can be hard doing everyday things when people are put on edge by your appearance. Apparently I look as though I'm some sought of Serial killer 20 yr old that would stab you if you got to close. And I'm practically the farthest thing from that. So I end up copping some crap because people think as though I'm way older than I am and I can handle that shit but no. I can't. It eats at you I know. That's partially the probem to my mental shittiness(lol). Some of my 'friends' at school say I'm a machine or some bullshit because I have no emotions. But if someone even pushes/shoves me I either go nuts or just completely feel like crying. It's annoying as. But do your best to stay positive as crap as this sounds. I myself know I am a very different person. I wouldn't say I'm always normal. I'm a lot different in my personality to others my age thatn usual. Just really weird things. Random stuff like if I ever was blind in an eye I would get the eye removed and have a fake completely black eye, that would scare the shit out of everyone :blink:, or a relfective fake eye. Like it's a spherical mirror in your eye. Anyway that was a bit random but I hope you can find some sought of comfort in knowing that there are many others practically in the very situation you are in now :(.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know how well your looks can drag you down.. I have no chin..It's like my neck goes straight up to my nose..So I grew my beard out and know one knows the difference.. You can't even tell it is like that.. So maybe some facial hair is what you need..Don't let your looks stand in your way..Finish high school and then you can decide what you want to do..I reccomend college..You need an education now adays to get a decent job..Good luck..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.