might be in the wrong place

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Izziebabystar, Aug 27, 2008.

Should i leave sf

Poll closed Sep 3, 2008.
  1. Yes

7 vote(s)
  2. No

6 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

answer me this and give me a reason
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

only if you want to.
    if you don't then don't.
    unless a moderator or admin tell you to leave, you do not need to feel that you should leave. don't let anyone else get to you. people here are going through their own issues and can say things they don't mean or say things out of mis-understanding.
    i hope you stay, because the fact that you posted this makes it seem like you want to stay.
  3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Don't let the haters get you down. People can think what they wanna think but all that matters is that you, and anyone else important in your life, know the truth. Ys, it hurts when people doubt, when people shun...but they're not the important ones. They don't matter. They're small insignificant specks in the grand scheme of your life.
    I hope you stay baby, ily <3
  4. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Being forced out of this forum would be a tragedy. I am quite sick of all the hate being spread around these forums. Don't let anybody make you leave.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am not going to vote because I don't feel a poll should be the deciding factor of the choice you make. If you wish to stay then you should. You belong here as much as any other member. There is room for all of us as long as we abide by the forum guidelines and do our best to cause no harm to each other. If you feel leaving is the option that is best for you, then that should be your choice.
  6. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Personally i believe you shouldn't be here, after talking to you. You have alot to live for and learn about in the outside world and not here.. You're young, and that won't last forever.
  7. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

i can't vote in this poll. more multiple choices would help. plus it's my understanding that unless there is some security/job/legal reason for why a member needs to leave that admin deems acceptable, you remain a member whether you are active or not. i've not found the right place and doubt that i will. think it's called "a life" whatever that is.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.