Might be off for a while.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Soft Serve, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soft Serve

Soft Serve Well-Known Member

Yeah. My mom and her boyfriend faught. I hit him in the back of the head with a chair...

So I might be moving, or in jail. I'm not entirely sure yet...He was kinda drunk so he hit the ground and went out. When he wakes up I guess I'll know.

Anyway might not be on for a while. So uhm. Thanks?

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

that sucks. might have been a bit of an extreme reaction though... but be careful yeah?

3. Soft Serve

Not really. It was a lot of built up anger coming out at once. Felt great. If I have to move then it was worth it since I was planning on moving this weekend anyway. The other option not so much....

4. necrodude

i get where your coming from but a chair? anyway good luck with the moving and well i hope you dont go to jail... it cant be good

5. Soft Serve

Well I was sitting in a chair next to some knives and there werent nearly enough other heavy blunt objects to hit him with. So I went with the chair.

It happens every week or so, they take off, leave me here to watch their 3 babies for 6 hours, come home drunk, fight, and I don't do anything about it.

Finally made myself heard....or seen....noticed?

Anyway I'm kinda fearing the reprocussions but feeling good at the same time.

6. necrodude

um, maybe cut them a deal. they dont involve the cops, you move out? P.S sounds like he deserved it but couldnt you have just punched him?

7. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

Well, I"ll hope to see you when you come back!

8. Soft Serve

Yeah some people calmed him down and he admited he was out of line. I guess we can let this thread die or lock it or however standard procedure usually goes here.

9. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

I'd lock it, but I don't know how :( I'm sorry

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Hope everything worked out okay x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.