Might I have a degenerative disease of the brain?

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
I've told so many people of the Hijacker that lives in me. To me it keeps getting stronger. So lately since things have been so bad, I'm wondering if I might have a degenerative disease of the brain. Has anyone ever heard of this? Does anyone know of someone who this happened to? I need advice. I need help. And hijacker works so hard to keep me from seeking help myself.

I guess a psychiatrist would be able to answer that question better than anyone else.

I'm not aware of any degenerative brain diseases that would cause this.

Does your pdoc feel confident in your diagnosis?

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
what is a pdoc? i know i must know, but, how can i say this? i don’t know. but i have mentioned to those in the intensive program i am no longer in. and my therapist. but i don’t think no answer is necessarily difinitive that what i am suggesting by asking is not the case. i think doctors can fixate on a set of ideas and then lose sight of other possibilites. but as far as diagnoses, i have a few and i believe they are all considered maybes, and not absolute. just this afternoon i came across a place that will test me, evaluate me and make a diagnosis. I am now in the process of having my insurance approve this place and if approved, i will go to be tested.

Dawn

That is a good thing that the scan showed no brain diseases. But if u keep having concerns I would make an appointment with a Neurologist like rock climbing girl said.

I am so glad u have found a new place that can help. U are trying so hard I know and u are doing the right things to get help and I hope they can help u feel better. I am always wishing u well my friend.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
I hope that the insurance approves!!
Ok, insurance approved the testing diagnosing place and I go on Monday. I am really being pushed into spiritual/ demonly/supernatural thought. I know that's not good. Hijacker has been presenting itself as being very proficient. I have to try to remain focused (as unfocused as I am) to weather this storm. I am hoping that the testing will move quickly and I can move on to appropriate treatment. I never imagined that my life would contain such an experience perpetrated by such a villain.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Good luck @extraterrestrialone ...
It'll be tough....
I hope this place is one that can help. If they can't, don't give up. You are worth it!!!! And you can get past this..... Honestly I don't think it's a physical as much as emotional. Sometimes when a person is hurting enough the brain separates it in order to make it easier for the person to handle (hey, you've actually helped me understand something about myself here).
Thinking of you....
Love and light....

Dawn

I know what u mean EO. I never thought my life would end up like this either. I think we all feel that way here.

It is very good news that the insurance approved. I hate that care is dependent on that, but a rant about the lack of good healthcare here and how our whole system is fucked up is not appropriate on your thread.

I really hope that this is a good change for u and u get to feeling better.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
hey Dawn, thanks. You knwo i’m so terrible with the initials and i suppose if i stopped and thought about it i’d figure it out but somehow i’m not figuring it out anyway so please tell me - my brain is on “hold”, what does EO mean???? Now, when you said “...rant about the lack of good healthcare...” were you talking about you or talking about me. because i got a little scared, i rant all the time about that and i thought you were complaining aobut something i said, so if you were, i’m sorry, but then i thought it might have been you hesitating about ranting about that on my thread so i want you to know that for me, a rant about the bleeped up healthcare system is very welcome on my threads. very welcome! and don’t be fooled by my use of the word “bleep” i just love that word so much!!!!! when all is said and done, you will hear me strolling away ranting and bleeping into the sunset.

Dawn

Haha! I love that! (Strolling away ranting and bleeping into the sunset!!)

EO is just a short version of extraterrestrial one. Oh I wasn't complaining about u at all! I am so glad u asked so I can tell u that!! I get very angry about the fucked up healthcare system here and it is so easy to go into rants about it. I am glad u don't care if I go off about the shit and glad it is welcome with u! It really makes me so mad. Profits should never be above patients and it is here. I hate almost everything about our system. It truly is evil and all based on money which is sickening. I could go on for days about how much wrong there is in healthcare here, but I will leave it at that.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00