might trigger ?? has anyone ever been told that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Dove

you cant always get what you want??

has anyone ever been told , you need to just grow up?

has anyone ever been told , you cant depend upon others to make you happy ?

has anyone been told , you just want attention?

how about being told ( after an attempt ) or you overhear someone say it is evil , pure evil?

i have been told all of the above and more and you want to talk about hurt, i was told i was loved many times , yet their actions showed otherwise..

take this for example..

you and your wife or husband show love toward someone , then something happenes , perhaps it is a thing that hurts you deeply , then you assume cause it was on that person computer that they had actually did it , so what do you do??

1 = you know this person thinks of you as their own mom and dad.

2 = you have several kids of your own , so you really cant think of them that way even though you know they love you..

now can you walk out of their life without calloing, sending a card just to say hi , without visiting, etc

NOTE = YOU KNOW THE PERSON LOVES YOU DEARLY , YOU KNOW THEY THINK OF YOU AS A MOM AND DAD .

Would you still just up and dissappear out of their lifes????

now suppose about 2 or 3 years later , you learn that the damage and hurt that was done , was done by a child of that person family who was under the age of 12 and had used the computer.. and suppose you learned that this person has very little time left..

Also you find out that this person is really considering upon taking their own life.. that they have tried to contact you several times and by several ways only to have it failed each time.. also that they had contacted even talk show hosts on TV because they were that desperate to make amends with you , yet if they can not do that then they will take their life eariler to get out of all the pain..

now suppose you are that couple that this happened to..

WHAT WOULD YOU DO???

1 = YOU GO TO THEM BY VISITING THEM BEFORE THEY PASS ON AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU REALLY DO LOVE THEM AND THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE THEM TAKE THEIR OWN LIFE EARLY?

2 = YOU DONT REALLY CARE AT ALL SO YOU JUST GO ON WITH YOUR OWN LIFE AND THEN WHEN YOU HEAR OF THEIR DEATH , SHOW UP AT THEIR FUNERAL ALL TEARRY EYED AND CRYING SAYING YOU LOVED THEM

3 = BREAK DOWN AND CRY BECAUSE YOU NEVER THOUGHT THEY WOULD ACTUALLY DO IT BUT WHEN YOU LEARNED THEY DID IT HURT DEEPLY BECAUSE YOU NOW WISHED THAT YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN TO SEE THEM

4 ???

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

all opinions will be accepted , both good and bad...

Well White Dove, I can easily understand what you mean here. Almost everyone I know in my life has told me these things like I need to grow up and that happiness is all in your heart and crap like that. I am not saying these advice aren't useful or practical, what I mean is, do they have any idea about whats really going on in other people's life before they can say such things like that? Most people who say things like these probably don't really understand it. Not every phrase or proverb is practical in every case. Moreover, I can't accept advice from people who doesn't practice what they preach. Even if I think the advice makes sense, I still won't have any respect for them.

You are refering to the Daltons, but I am really not sure how will I react if I am them. Well, first off I have too many regrets in life and I will never want to regret anymore. If I am the Daltons, I wouldn't hesitate to talk to you at once and will definitely listen to your explanation about how did it happen. I feel like it is already wrong for them not to give you a chance to explain in the first place. Assuming I am the Daltons, I will at least take time to hear your side of the story before I make any assumptions or judgments. If an ordinary person like me is sensible enough to at least listen before making judgments, then its a shame for them as ministers to judge people like that, especially someone whom they knew so well.

I am not too sure what would I do if I am the Daltons cos I definitely don't want to curse myself for being so cruel and not giving you a chance to talk to me in the first place and only if I am enlightened about whats really happen, only then I will be able to decide. But if I have to choose an answer, it will definitely be no. 1. cos I realize I can't take life for granted, and one of the most important lessons I have learned in life is; to let your loved ones know that you care and love them as often as we could cos simple comforting words like 'I love you', 'I care for you' or even just a 'please take good care' means so much and it sure eases the pain. I will definitely curse myself forever if I failed to show my love to someone I care about before its too late. I hope this makes sense to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00