Mind explosion.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Adam, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Adam

Adam SF Supporter

My mind feels like it is exploding, I have so many ideas it is actually painful. The pressure is intense I can't keep up. I am so damn restless with so much to do but I am doing everything, but badly and I can't sleep and I have to deal with people tomorrow.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

wish you had something to quiet that mind. It is a very good mind. I like your mind, a lot! But I wish you had something to quiet it when you need that. So you can get the rest you need.

3. Adam

Adam SF Supporter

Thank you Flowers, I think you have beautiful compassion and by extension that makes you beautiful regardless of what your mind has to say in response to that sentence.

My mind is still racing at a thousand miles per hour and I have not slept much at all. On the plus side I have a whole host of amazing ideas down! It all came together like a tapestry of raw awesomeness. I have been burying myself in trying to understand sensory rooms and a host of other stuff. Downside is I have a speech I am meant to be writing but I started only to find what I thought I had written I had not. There are sort of gaps and I can't recall the logic of how I got to one talking point to the next. I am trying to take a break but I keep writing it in my head and thinking about it even when I don't want to be. Then losing it to other things that I am engaged in. Only music drowns it all out.