Mind is at it again...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by FMyLife, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FMyLife

FMyLife Chat Buddy

So here we are with a round of every little thing pisses me off. Every little thing grinds and eats at me as if the full intent is to upset me. I really don't begin to understand what is going on with myself right now as I have never experienced this. This overwhelming sense of anger and hate towards every little thing. I'm not real sure what to do, or even how to vent the frustrations that I have with everything going on around me. Even at work, sitting in my office alone, i found it hard to find contentment with solitude and silence. I don't think its depression, more so a nagging irritation at the very existence of life. Has anyone experienced this? What the fuck is going on with me? In 7 years since diagnosis I have never felt this way. It's affecting relationships I have with people, causing me to snap on a whim and misread things. I've said things to people I shouldn't. And normally when I say hurtful things to people I mean to do it. That used to be a defense mechanisms but I'm finding myself unintentionally being a dick and unable to stop the words before they flow (or type). What the fuck is going on?!?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

anger they say is sadness or pain turned inwards i don't know but sometimes anger is used to gain some kind of control that you feel you do not have
    I would help to have someone to talk to to help you release the anger in a safe place

3. FMyLife

FMyLife Chat Buddy

I thought i was over sadness and depression….i really don't know what this is. Ever since my attempt in April I've experienced many emotion much harsher than anything in the past. I really don't know how to interpret it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.