mind is at peace

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by andyc68, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

dunno if i would call this a crisis but i have made my decision to end this painful mockery of a life.
    strange how one worries and churns things over in their head,get anxious and nervous about everything then once the choice is made it all stops.
    anyway,this is my choice and i have made it knowing the fall out for others.
    but then again the 'others' don't care about me.

sorry itma and granny for letting you down.

don't follow me please

This is the mess I've made
    These are the words I can't erase
    This is my life support, shutting down, for the final time
    And it twists like a blade
    And kills me for the rest of my life

If you won't forgive me
    The rest of my life
    Let me apologize while I'm still alive
    I know it's hard to face all of my past mistakes
    It's gonna kill me for the rest of my life...
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Not yet andy. No not yet. Stop and take a little breath.
  3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Andy, there is nothing to forgive. I have only good thoughts and memories about you and yes, someone does care about you; here it is the only mistake made in that post....... you fail to see clearly about who does care about and for you.

You dont let down anyone Andy.... live up to your own standards not ours.

I just wish you had called on me before posting this. I am so wear down myself but always there for a friend no matter what where or how..... remember that and am here for you always so page me will you?

:hug: please do pm me....... waiting for a word from you hun
  4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Andy, I know you will or have already read my pm and here. Please do not shut yourself in a nutshell and do talk to us, talk to me.... it is hurting me hun to know you are suffering and alone in your isolation. If you cant or dont feel up to talking here, do talk to your sons. Open up hunny...... talk to them or hold on to them, they will understand that you need them to show you how much they do need and care about you.

Praying for you Andy...... hope you are alright and waiting for a sign. Just an 'ok' or even an empty message will suffice..... thinking about you hun. Dont do anything please :sad:
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Andy let me know what is up. Drop me a line or a word or two by any means. You aren't alone in this you have me and granny and we want you to be strong right now. Give me a chance to return the huge favor I owe you.
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

life can get so confusing and scary. sorry but i panicked, i feel let down and betrayed by my friends in the real world and got angry.

those words are lyrics from my favourite song-----the rest of my life by less than jake.
  7. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

:hug: Andy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.