Mind set

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SirCamel, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

As i sit and think over the last few weeks i have finnaly come to my answer.
    I dont know how to say it but. Now i am happy that i made my mind on what i want to do. The things is all making sense now. I now know what life is really for.

So now i'm just gonna live life enjoy the last few joys and happyniess of these last weeks. then ive decide to move on to another stage with life and soul. there i will be free.

Those ive have met, your all truely unique and admazing in manys ways. each one of you are stong. Live life how you want it to be, dont let other take you down. and take care my friends.

So it was great meet this coummunity learned alot of things met some great people. Take care

I'll be in chat every so now and then.

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I really think that this is not the way. Your going to be upsetting a lot of people going through with this, and i'm sure you don't want to do that. Whats made you feel like this is the only option or the only option that you want to do? Talk to us, we'll help if we can.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Why not be happy for more than just a week or 2. Continue on and be happy and show people you care about them by staying here and fighting. Depression sucks but we have to think of others not just ourselves because it is not right to cause others pain. You can be happy for a week continue on and be happy for ever Everyone here cares about you remember that. take care and if you can talk with your doctor about your feelings im sure he can help or call a crisis line there a great people there who can get you to see a different way at looking at things.

4. SirCamel

I dont know if i would consider it as a depression anymore. I understand what is what. I am not blind by it anymore. lol confusing huh?

To be honest i'm not depress about dieing nor am i happy. I just now taken it as a step in life of universe. I will vanish and reappear into something else. Start a new being or just vanish into dust. Eaither way i'm happy wit it.

Altho i will hurt some people, As time will pass it will heal the ones that been hurt. I know personaly i will be miss but i know that they will move on.

I'm simply doing this to move on past on life. To be free

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ryan!!!

Please don't do this. :( You don't have to..there are other ways ''out''. Keep reaching out,seek more professional help, you will find a way to keep going , just take it one day at a time :hug:

6. SirCamel

I dont think its about tehre others way out of this. its more of being 100% free. To obtain the pure. haha i make no sense but. Ive made my mind soon maybe a week left.

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Please dont. So many here care about you, myself included, and don't want you to go through with this :hug:

8. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Ryan, please don't. you're such a great guy and many many many people don't want you to go through with this! You don't have to. Just keep pushing through! I know you can do it, you are a strong gentleman!

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you say the ones will move on and heal but they won't all you are doing is passing your pain onto them You seem so compassionate and caring I know you would not want to cause others pain the same pain you are feeling If you need help then go to hospital and get it. call crisis line and demand the help you deserve with new medication new people helping you there will be hope that your life will change The people you leave behind will not heal nor will they forget.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.