mind warped

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by pegasusmyth, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pegasusmyth

pegasusmyth Active Member

on saturday the 14 my partner/roommate and I had another argument.I let him know the things he said to me and he keeps trying to convince me that what I'm experiancing is not real that he is not doing those things and the only reason I think it is happening is because of what the dr's did to me.I don't know what way is up or down who do I turn to what help do I ask for.He has said he will not allow me to get tharapy and that he will do what is necassary to save me from myself if need be.He has done so before.I don't know who the enemies are anymore or if there are any "friends" the world seems very dangerous or I should say people seem so .I am scared and tired of being scared tired of not knowing what is really happening.I've never been able to reach out to others very well and 13 years of isolation has made it even harder.I know noone can walk in and give me a hand and lead me out of this hell I'm in.There is no light for me to follow anymore.My will has been broken so many times that to do this takes all that I have.I don't know what I expect. I don't even know how to use this site and can't find the courage to ask for help. I suck.I deserve what I get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.