Mind

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Yoyogirl86, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoyogirl86

Yoyogirl86 Well-Known Member

I am having such a crap time right now my local mind centre has lost its funding and now it could be closed. To make matters worse, in my own town centre there's absolutely nothing and i mean zilch to do. Everything closes due to lack of attendance, government funding cuts and as a result I end feeling back square one, witha absolutely no social life, relapsing depression and anxiety and my trust for all services goes out of the window.

so i end up thimnking sod this, I am gonna spend the next gods knows how long stuck bat home watching netflix (my only small pleasure in life)

job seeking is kinda left to standstill and is making me more and depressed

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun,

I am sorry you are having such a rough time right now but know it can get better, I can relate, im sitting at home watching hells kitchen, there is just nothing else to do but there are many things we can do to help ourselves, we can learn things maybe even off the laptop, apply for a course, they should be starting up again soon, im doing one this year :) Do you have any friends? Are they helpful to you? Do you find it hard to do thing like cook/shower etc..?

3. Yoyogirl86

I do a lot of things to help myself and it gets to the stage where I easily get bored of doing the same things all the time, theres only so many courses I can do online, there's only so many books I can read. i am at the stage now where absolutely nothing is satisfying its just keeping the cmht and parents off my back.

4. johnnysays

johnnysays Well-Known Member

I know you get pleasure from netflix and the computer, but ti's not the answer. I tried it. I'm 38. Doesn't work.

But if you can't do what you need to do, well... /sigh

I guess if I had the answer I wouldn't be in my predicament.

5. Yoyogirl86

Maybe there isn't answer to solve how I feel. Maybe I should learn that it's best if I am left alone in the house or with my parents, we hang round as a three.

I have no real friends at the moment it's just me myself and I. I have my wonderful graham but no girl mates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.