Mindless rant...ffs

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by absolution, Jan 10, 2012.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I'm really annoyed at the moment. I seem to do better alone yet i can't stand BEING alone. Does that even make sense?
    Well anyways, some friends came back into my life today and it was like instant fighting between some of them and I can't handle how I always get thrown in the middle of it all. I mean seriously? I think we are all a little old for this shit. I love them all yet I want to pull my fucking hair out when I'm around them. D: ffs.

AND I have court tomorrow because I'm stupid. I'm so scared about it and don't have the energy to deal with petty shit like this. I can't breathe with how scared I am and I want to fucking cut so bad. But i dont want to go to court with scars. They'll think I'm nuts and lock me away or something. Even if I AM nuts I dont want to be locked away..

So yeah.. I wanna hurt myself really bad right now.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Im sorry you have to go to court tomorrow hun just know soon it will be over just do your best okay let your legal person do all the talking If you have to get help then accept it okay that way you won't be forced to go in Just try not to worry okay tomorrow will come fast enough Let us know how you do hun hugs
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Court went fine. Had a laugh with the judge and prosecutor. They thought it was really dumb that I was charged when i only stole 12 dollars of stuff. They were making fun of the police report haha. I have to pay a fine and court fees and it will all go away. :)

I'm doing a lot better today.
  4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Dear Sam,

I want you to know that I am sorry your friends are putting you in the middle; that's so sad to hear. :[ Although, I'm glad you are feeling better now....I cannot fathom how stressful court was. Anyways, take care, and I hope your current mood lasts a long time! :hug:

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hey Sam, I am glad that court went okay. Very glad thats over with. When the judge and prosecutor are laughing at the police, you know you have nothing to worry about !
  6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thank you Alex and Flowers :3

Friend situation seems to be getting a little better. :) But i won't hold my breath

and yeah haha when they are laughing i know im good ;)