Mini rant

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, May 25, 2008.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

It disgusts me with how fake people are. It makes me want to scream, "why not be yourself instead of pretending you are someone else." or "stop pretending to like me because we all know it's an act." Fuck off, be an adult, stop lying to yourself and others. It's ugly and it makes you look like a fuckin' tool.

You know what's more irritating. To be lied to. Stop lying to me. Just be honest. For fucks sake. I'm sick of babysitting you and having to decipher whether you are actually being honest with me for once. Usually you aren't, which is disgusting in itself. You are a pathological liar and I'm sick of it. Sick of you, sick of you lying to me, sick of you not giving a shit about anyone but yourself. Fuck you!

i want him to understand the rammifications of his actions. I want him to grasp ahold of the concept that in due time that child will absolutely hate his guts. There will be no more I love you's and there will be no more hugs or kisses. It will simply be a fuck you daddy or I don't need you daddy. When that time comes I will feel bad for him but I will feel smug about it. I will look into his eyes and tell him I told you so.

I am sick of living the life that I live. I'd be better off gone or better off just being numb
  2. ~PinkElephants~

Ignore. Ignore. Ignore.

Stupid whore.

Stupid slut.

That's what you are.

Nothing more.
    If you aren't rake thin you're nothing.
    If you are shy you have no shot.
    If you are socially inept you are screwed.

Ignore. Ignore. Ignore.

Stupid whore.
    Stupid slut.
    You are nothing more.
  3. ~PinkElephants~

You make me laugh. Support. Right!! You're funny. Silly prat. Fuckin' twat.
    You try so hard to put on a brave face when in fact your little platitude you've climbed is crumbling. The facade you've managed to put on is fading. You are not strong. You are weak, Kelly. Simply weak. You are so stupid in thinking you can help anyone.

No one cares. No one ever will. You are a figment. You are not real. You will die forgotten. You were never remembered to begin with. You are nothing. Stupid bitch.

Dying is an option. It's there at the tip of my fingers. It's there. Everywhere I look opportunity arises. Everything I look at is another motive ro another reason to go.

You are a vapid, soulless, nothing
  4. ~PinkElephants~

You didn't want to believe did you. You didn't want to think otherwise. I told you, you were nothing. Nothing. You are vapor. You are air. You are worthless. You were foolish to think otherwise. You were stupid to think otherwise. You are dumb to think you matter beyond tits and ass. A casual fuck and a quick getaway. Can you blame them really? Can you really be upset? Look at yourself. Look in the mirror. You are a mess. You are a wreck. You shouldn't think people would want to be with you. You don't smile. You pretend to care. You are invisible. You are a void. You are empty. You can't possibly expect someone to love you when you can't even love yourself.

People should stop and realize that maybe she's not okay. People should stop and realize that maybe she's broken. You attack her and she breaks a little more. Another piece of her heart breaks off and disintegrates. You assault her without thinking she's not okay. You come at her without realizing that she's human too. You are impartial to others feelings. You fight others fights. You don't take into consideration that maybe she's had a really rough day and is struggling. Maybe she's so angry because they steal from her. They rightly steal what she deserves by not giving others consideration. They take and take and she doesn't complain. She slips a little closer to the edge. If she jumped would they care? They wouldn't know when she was gone. They wouldn't know if she bled herself dry. They wouldn't care if she died. They wouldn't know because they don't know she's even real. Spastic plastic that's all she is. Spastic plastic little dolly. Mold her into what you want.

She's sorry she can't help you. She's sorry she's such a rotten human. Is she even human? She's sorry she can't bend and break to what you want. She's sorry she can't conform to the idiocracy. She can't step down a nudge and act like a twit. She can't step down and act like a clown. She can act like a bitch and act like she's hurt. Golly, maybe that's it. Maybe she's so damaged and so beat down. Maybe she's weathered so many storms she can't even begin to pull herself up or even care what others think. Maybe she's sick of feeling invisible and ignored. You say she does it to herself. You say she gets what she deserves. MAYBE SHE DOESN'T TALK BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

Don't read this. Don't bother. Don't waste your breath or your life. Simple truth is 40+ reads and no help. No advice. She's worth nothing. She's proven it time and time again. DONT!
  5. ~PinkElephants~

You fuckin' suck. Period. Lacksadasickle fuckwits. I fuckin hate you. ALL!!!

No one can tell me that it'll be alright
    Open your eyes and see my plight
    Sometimes I wish that you could honestly see
    Upon entering my life you see the twisted remains
    Perched upon high. So fake and in disguise.
    People aren't helpful. They just sickeningly stare.
    Once they are disgusted they turn and walk away.
    Realizing she's worthless, broken, and done
    Tearing away pieces bit by bit.
    Hoping that maybe someone will see
    Eventually help but that's too much to ask.
    Rendering herself obsolete she cuts the last rope
    Ending her misery and ending her life.
  6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug::hug: I'm sorry I didn't respond to this before, Kellzface, but as always, I'm around if you need anything.
  7. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I know it doesn't do jack shit for you, but I thought I'd send you hugs anyway :hug: :hug: :hug:
    Sorry I haven't got any advice for you or anything, I'm at a loss for words :sad:
    But email me anytime, my mailbox is open for a vent, rant, etc :arms: