• Hi - we have an error on conversations at the moment that is to do with a push notification certificate. I am working to resolve it. Your message HAS sent when you see that error - if you refresh you will see it. I know it is annoying - I have put in tickets and emails and hope to have it resolved ASAP. Freya

miracles

1964dodge

when you help others you help yourself
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I just want people that are suffering to know things can get better. even when we know it's hopeless, told by professionals that it's hopeless, it's not hopeless. I won't go into details because most people know me. but I knew that my pain was hopeless. I kept trying and I kept fighting to get better. I finally got to a point that for the evenings my pain level is low so I can live with a higher pain level in the day. my copd was really bad I had 49% lung capacity and needed oxygen 24/7 now I need it while sleeping and mostly when I walk, although I've been walking more without it. my depression, aniety, and ptsd is almost gone, and i'm out of therapy and don't take antidepressants anymore. my diabetes is finally starting to be controlled. it took a lot of fighting and suffering pain etc. to get here but it's so worth it. so I guess i'm trying to say no matter how bad things are they can get better maybe only a little or maybe a lot. it's worth fighting the extra fight. i'm winning my battle and others can also. if anyone needs to talk please feel free to message me. mike

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
So very happy for you! Your strength and courage are inspiring.
You’re a good man and we are lucky 🍀 to have you around here.
I’m cheering for you all the way! ✌️🙏
thank you for the very kind wods. mike *hug

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
You're a courageous and an amazing man. I have great respect for you. Keep the head up and keep on being your amazing self, we are lucky to have you here, very lucky. 😘

1964dodge

Forum Pro
SF Supporter
@Petal , you don't know how much your kind words mean to me. I've strived to be as good as you and a few others. I am very pleased that I make a difference here. as always thank you for the encouragement. mike *hug*hug

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff member
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
@Petal , you don't know how much your kind words mean to me. I've strived to be as good as you and a few others. I am very pleased that I make a difference here. as always thank you for the encouragement. mike *hug*hug
Making a difference is putting it lightly. You make an enormous difference here, your caring for others never goes unnoticed, you're an incredible man :) *hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00