Miscarriage and insensitive fuckers!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by feathers, Jan 7, 2011.

1. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

I am so fucking SICK of the way certain people are going on at me. I mean, I know people who have never wanted a baby or suffered a miscarriage won't know what it's like for me, but there is no reason to be so fucking insensitive. I've lost a baby. I've lost my baby. I am fucking DEVASTATED. I'm sick of people either acting like it's nothing and telling me to get over it, or being patronizing, or just plain being ignorant fuckers. OR TRYING TO TELL ME IT'S A GOOD THING. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE SUPPOSED SO-CALLED 'BENEFITS' OF LOSING MY BABY. THERE ARE NO BENEFITS WHATSOEVER.

The next person who patronises me, tells me it's nothing, or generally disrepects the memory of Jack in any way, will fucking know about it. And that's a promise.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is awful to be treated this way...are these ppl here? If there are posts that reflect this, please bring them to our attention and we will take care of this...you should not be treated this way...I am sorry you have gone through this and please know there are ppl who care...J

3. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

I care, and im a Dad of two. Jack was your son, end of.
    Im so sorry for your loss.
    If you ever want to talk, please pm me. regards Pete.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You must have great sadness and yes you should grieve it is natural to do so
    Please know we care and understand i hope your sadness lessens some i hope you get grief councilling to help you through the loss of your baby.

5. feathers

Thanks Sadeyes, it's not people here (actually it kind of is but it's not on the forum that it is happening)

And thank you Pete and Eclipse, it's nice to have people who understand that I am actually going through something I cannot just get over.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you won't just get over it is right it will take you time to heal hun hugs okay

7. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

Sometimes insensitive people can only benefit when they get all their shit thrown back at them.

Do what you feel is right,because what you feel right now is highly understandable.

Jack is very important to you, so if a fucker wants to be a fucker and not recognise that fact,then you are not wrong to want to treat them like they are an absolute fucker and no more.

You are absolutely right in what you say and how you feel over this.

8. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

9. feathers

I wish SF had a like button :hysterical: