Miserable at Best,

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by yougotawaysomehow, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yougotawaysomehow

yougotawaysomehow New Member

I'm obsessed with the thought of suicide. I'm obsessed with the thought that you can control your own life. Ultimately you have the decision to stay here or to leave. It's actually quite amazing. I've attempted three times, and i struggle every day not to try a fourth. The past couple of weeks have been hell, and i've been really struggling. I feel like I'm ready to die. My friends all kind of drifted away from me, the love of my life left me 6 months ago, and I'm still terribly in love with him after he abused me and used his depression as a weakness. I want to meet someone who will give a fuck about me. Someone who will literally make me tell them what's wrong. Force me to get out of bed and do the things I once loved. I'm just heartbroken and suicidal, what a great combination. It could kill you.
  2. sisyphean

sisyphean New Member

hey hang in there. i know the pain your feeling and believe me it gets better with time. you will discover someone else who is the right person for you, hell we live on a planet of 7.5 billion people it is impossible for only 1 person to be the right one for you. but if you commit suicide you dont give anyone the chance to be the special person at your side, you dont give anyone the chance to love you again and you dont give anyone a chance to feel your love again.

i have twice lost the love of my life and it hurts im not gonna lie its the most painfull thing you can ever experience but my point is i found another who i loved so much and you will too

allways remember that theres no going back from suicide so whenever you feel like you should do it just stop and tell yourself you need to atleast see what tomorrow brings you never know you may meet that special person tomorrow....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.