miserable failure

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by poison, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poison

poison Well-Known Member

i am a miserable failure. i have zero confidence, i have not had a girlfriend in a year, i'm a VIRGIN at 17 years old (junior in high school), i have little to no social skills, i have troubles interacting with authority figures, and i am lazy.

the only successful part of my whole life i guess is that i actually have some close friends, 3 to be exact. if i didn't have them, i can honestly say i would have killed myself by now.

there is this girl that i've wanted to talk to since the middle of last school year. i see her every day, she's still available, and i just CAN'T talk to her. what the fuck is wrong with me?!

even if i did talk to her, i doubt she'd be interested. she probably has goals, she's probably outgoing, etc. i will probably never lose my virginity and won't ever have another girlfriend again. i'll have a hard time functioning in college, i don't know if i could seriously handle a job, so seriously, why haven't i just offed myself yet? i'm useless and doomed.

"why haven't i killed myself yet?" is the best question i've ever asked. i'm the biggest fucking waste of space in existence.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are too young to be worried about being a virgin god you have your whole life ahead of you to do that. The only way you will ever know if this girl is interested is ask If she is not so what move on to another 17 breath okay and just enjoy life try new things new adventures new arts get out and live okay now
  3. Pow

Pow Well-Known Member

As violet has said, you still have a whole life ahead, so don't worry about it.
    I noticed that you said "you won't have another girlfriend again". I don't know if that was your first but don't make judgements on future relatioships just because past ones didn't work out, these things take time to find someone special. Don't EVER tell yourself that your useless at it because some people may see you at a different perspective.
    So just go and try make a conversation with her and get to know her because she has no idea that you feel this way and the only way to be with her is to simply be with her.
    If you have trouble finding what to say, ask her a question or if you know you two have something in common start on that but until then don't get pulled back by negativity.
  4. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

Don't grow up so fast. You should still be a virgin at 17!
    You have your whole life ahead of you.
  5. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'm 17. I wouldn't stress being a virgin.
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I turn 30 next year and I'm still a virgin. How do you think I feel? I'll tell you. It doesn't bother me at all. One good thing about being a virgin, is that your first time will actually matter. You have nothing to worry about. I'm a teacher, and I see too many students rushing into sexual relationships way too young. It really is best to wait until you are older.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.