• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

miserable

littlestarsmum

I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. Please don’t be hard on yourself. Putting end to your life will never solve your problems. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? Have you tried contacting the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline? They operate toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). It might be worth trying. Remember that you deserve to feel better and you don’t need to carry your burdens alone. Stay strong. Hugs.

Hi there @imreallyscared. What is going on to make you feel this way? Please don't do anything on impulse, talk to us. This place is about mutual support. We are here to do our best to help. ((hugs))
it just I feel really alone. i dont know how to find enjoyment in anything, talking to friends or watching tv or going online or doing anything seems exhausting, pointless and saddening. nothing is bringing me enjoyment and I dont know how to fix that. i dont feel human, i cant function like a normal human, I cant even get out of bed. i cant stop crying. ive been crying all day. my head hurts. i want to not be sad. i dont know how to not be sad. im freaking out, what if Im alsways thia sad? what if this is my existance for the next few years? i dont want to live always being this sad

I’m so sorry to hear that, friend. Please don’t be hard on yourself. Putting end to your life will never solve your problems. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? Have you tried contacting the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline? They operate toll-free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). It might be worth trying. Remember that you deserve to feel better and you don’t need to carry your burdens alone. Stay strong. Hugs.
im seeing a therapist but i dont have an appointmejt for another week or so. ending my life seems like itll solve the problem becausr the problem is nothing in life brings me enjoyment. i dont have a reason or want to live so why would I? ya know? idk im sorry for putting this all on you, i just want this pain to stop

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
im seeing a therapist but i dont have an appointmejt for another week or so. ending my life seems like itll solve the problem becausr the problem is nothing in life brings me enjoyment. i dont have a reason or want to live so why would I? ya know? idk im sorry for putting this all on you, i just want this pain to stop
Does your therapist know you are thinking about suicide? You should maybe be seeing them more often for extra support right now.

It can be hard to see reasons to live when you're feeling this down, I understand that. But depression is something that can be treated and managed. You don't have to feel like this forever.

MosesY

Your brain is not working "normally". You may be bipolar and in the midst of a depression. Your synapses are firing slower than normal. I care about you and do not wish that you end your life; I believe you should seek help instead. Are you on any medication for depression? If not, search for a good psychiatrist. Ask your therapist to recommend one. Another option is to turn yourself in to the local hospital instead of ending your life. Your life may end up being grand; I would like you to keep searching for ways to make things better.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey, what you're describing there are classic symptoms of depression, not finding enjoyment in anything, not feeling normal and having awful thoughts. You've come to the right place because we get all of that and a lot of us have been there and a lot of us have overcome lots of those things.

SF can be a great source of support. We are here to listen 24/7, 365 days a year and always happy to help.

Ending your life will solve nothing only pass on the pain, you CAN get better. You WILL. It is just hard to see that now.

See if you can get an earlier appointment to talk with your therapist?

How do you find therapy in general? Do you think a change in therapists is needed?

You have the internet for support which might not seem like a lot right now but a great source of support, you can make friends and find enjoyment in that. You're worth it, believe in yourself because we believe in you too.

Keep talking to us here's a *hug if you want one. We understand. We get it. You are far from alone in feeling the way you do.

GMody

You may have depression or bipolar disorder. You need to see a psychiatrist ASAP. He may prescribe you suitable meds. Is therapy not working at all or is the therapist not good. You need a caring and compassionate therapist. I think the meds and a good therapist will help you. You can also get admitted into a mental health Care clinic. They will monitor you and help you. Please take this advice. Hope you will take the necessary steps to feel better. This situation won't last for forever.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00