Misery Yet Again

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aquariamethystea, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Err... I hate this. Nothing bad happened. In fact, one worry is not an issue anymore, though, it's been replaced by other worries, which causes me, yet again, to being miserable. Why is it that when someone leaves you, they steal something in which wasn't theirs to begin with? Why is it that once they are gone, the item doesn't automatically return back to you? It's faith. My ex-girlfriend, Cynthia, was given my faith, which she didn't return when she broke up with me. She gave no support to me by leaving me without a friend in her. She just disappeared. Now, I'm worried, because I'm in the same situation I was in during February, somewhat. I am so happy, as I was then, however, now I'm also miserable too. It's because I worry that somehow, it'll all be over, and the nightmares will occur again. I want to love, without worry about it not being real in return. I want to be happy, without worrying that at any time, I'll be completely miserable. I want to die, so that I won't have to worry at all.

-
    Slipping in this empty space
    It's difficult believing
    Sweet allure
    Beauty face
    When I'm left with no more feeling
    Falling down this empty space
    I've left my heart behind me
    Sweet allure
    Beauty face
    I'm left with no more
    -
    Sweet Allure by Balligomingo

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:( :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Kurt, faith and trust can be fragile things at the best of times; when we get hurt and floored by other people the trust and faith are going to be greatly impaired (at least for a while).
    This is why it is best to take things slowly and not jump in with both feet.
    Make sure the person you give your faith and trust to is worthy of them before hurtling into a full on relationship.
    Even solid relationships fail; times, people and situations change and it can all go pear shaped:sad: (speaks from experience here:sad: ).
    Part of loving and trusting is knowing that you can be hurt.

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Do you think even if you did find love you'd be truly happy? I mean 100% happy. Love doesnt solve all ailments..with love comes new obstacles a new set of issues and a new set of problems that are meant to be worked out together. Love does not make one truly happy becaues underlying that "happiness" lies still your issues. Love isn't like a bandaid to cover up issues and wounds. So do you think if you stop looking for love it'll come your way? Do you think love will solve all your ailments??

5. Love helps, love hurts. Though it depends on how much of each, trying to manage between the two, and trying to heal the hurt, so love can shine it's beauty through my heart and heal past pains.

6. Malcontent

Malcontent Staff Alumni

No love can't heal past pains Kurt, it just sticks a patch over it so you don't feel it for a while. But when that love goes the wounds are still there and they hurt even more. The only person who can heal you is you, but once you are your relationships will be so much better for it because you wont be relying on someone else to heal you.

7. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

I very much agree.

To me, love is something you share and grow with someone else. before that love between two people, there is yourself. A strong loving growing relationship happens when there are two individuals holding themselves up, and supporting and giving warmth ontop of that to their loved one. A loved one should never fight your battles for you, or give you the answers. They can stand by your side and walk with you through hell, but you have to walk it yourself.

Kurt, look after yourself. Pace yourself, and control your worrying. It's good to worry in doses, lets you percieve things, but that can soon run out of control if you revolve around it. Say no to it when it pops up. Remember you don't need that crap feeling. Control your feelings, don't let them control you. I firmly believe we are animals of our feelings and minds, but feelings can go everywhere, you have to be at the helm of them, and when you feel a change in a bad direction, you say no to them and fight to continue walking down that path that you were just walking down that was making you feel warm and happy. You got to be strong for yourself