miss u kurt

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by magz74, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

havent been on here for over a year.and ive been thinking of a dear friend i used to talk to on here called kurt whom i have lost touch with ,please contact me kurt.i am still suffering in the same way.ive had another hospital episode.and was so dangerously close.even tho my life has moved on i still cannot shake the routines i take.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't know if yur friend is still here but there are many of us who will talk to you and give you support hugs I am sorry you are still struggling so. Have you got a doctor to call are you taking meds now to help. Please continue to talk here okay we care.
  3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

I rememerb a kurt, but for the life of me, i cant rememebr his old screen name. do you still rememerb it?
  4. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

no i dont remember his screen name he had a few..soul something or amethesis .... i dont remember..yeah i am on meds been on them for years .i also went to compulsary behaviour theropy but it really is no use,i find it hard to talk to people.and put things in to words,wen it comes out its just a blubbering mess.i know what i am.but cant explain it well to others.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You won't be able to contact kurt through the forum magz. He was banned over a year ago. It is good to see you back. I wondered where you had gone. :hug:
  6. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

I've got outside contact for him if you want to give me your email address i can pass it on (he isn't online atm)
  7. magz74

magz74 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.