Missing a chance & uncertainty

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by colt45, Aug 3, 2008.

1. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

There was a girl that I had the hot for a while.

I care about her deeply.

I see a problem with trying to ask her out. She was my best friend's ex and he still has feelings for her.

and

She started to go out with another guy and missed my chance.

I can not stop thinking about her. I was a friend to her.

(I don't know)

2. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

Sorry for going on to much like this. Just wonder if anyone has a story of "dating regret" (Or what ever you call it.)

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hm. I have never had regret for not getting a girl. I have only had regret for staying with girls I knew I didn't want to be with.
    If you don't think there is a chance with her right now, but the idea out of mind, or in the back of your mind. Save it for another day. Don't hold yourself back from other potential relationships.

4. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

Plus with her it is more complicated, she is one of my best friend's ex and he still has some feeling for her.

I hope that I am not selfish.

5. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

I was talking with that girl on the phone last week. We were talking more as strangers than anything. It was awkward to say the least. She just seemed different or was it me.

or is it me? I am not too used to being around girls in social setting.​

I don't know..............

6. colt45

colt45 Well-Known Member

I defiantly missed my last chance to do anything to pursue her. She is pregnant and going to get married to some guy.

I cared for her so deeply I would have not have cared if the child was not my own.

7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

It's hard, but if being just friends is too hard or complicated maybe the best thing to do would be to move on...