• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

missing depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
when your meds are working and things are good
do you ever think this isnt me i need to be sad and depressed like its where you belong and you deserve to be sad ?

takencontrol

yes i do andi, when i get the occasional good day i feel out of sorts, as though its not normal for me to be on a bit of a high. i suppose the good thing is to try build on that and hopefully it will feel 'normal'.

doityourself

Yep, sure do....

I think its cause we are so used to feeling down that we have forgotten how to feel good. I know when I hear myself laugh its like what was that, and I stop immediately like I was doing something bad.

I know that I will never be cured of depression, it will never go away, but I also know I can live a good life with depression, if I let myself.

hollowvoice

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
trouble is i have great friends here
i havnt took pills in so long
i havnt cut for 3 weeks
im drinking in moderation
ive a good routine in work
but still its not enough to block out my bad thoughts?

doityourself

trouble is i have great friends here
i havnt took pills in so long
i havnt cut for 3 weeks
im drinking in moderation
ive a good routine in work
but still its not enough to block out my bad thoughts?
You need human contact, human conversations, human touches-This is just my opinion-when you feel down is it because your lonely?

Do you know what your missing? What it is that you want out of life?

doityourself

Your still questioning life, thats giving you the issues.

I believe once we get settled down and know what we want out of ourselves and our lives- we will be much more at peace with ourselves. Right now we question to much, like why me, why not me, why does it always have to be this way or that way, to many questions and still not enough answers.

doityourself

Im sorry, keep asking

you deserve all the answers!!!!!!!!!!!

dont fall for the tricks your mind is playing on you, you just have to beat it at its own game.

doityourself

im just not sure i can or will ever be or desreve happiness
what have i ever done to deserve happiness
What have you done to not deserve it is what you should be asking yourself. Why not???

There is not an evil bone in your body or mind, to me that means you deserve everything in life that will bring you happiness or peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00