Missing him

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by JayLee, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure where to put this exactly so I put it here. Course it can/will be moved if the staff feels it would fit better somewhere else.

Anyways, I just wanted to babble a bit because I'm sort of struggling with missing someone very important in my life. This wouldn't go well in the Love and Lost part because he hasn't passed away.

Some of you that I've talked to maybe already know. But in case whomever is reading this doesn't know.. My boyfriend of about 4 years is over seas fighting in the war for the US army. I really miss him. He's been gone for almost two months now and won't be home till maybe July. Only being able to communicate through emails is tough. I miss his voice.

When he left he told me this would be tough for the two of us. I know it will be worse for him, having to be over there..

Anyways, I'm sorry to take up space. I just thouoght I'd give the whole "spilling my guts" thing a try.. seems to help some here. Thanks for listening.
  2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

You are not taking up space by spilling your pain in missing your boyfriend. The pain is logical and okay. I can only imagine what you are going through. I do not have any loved ones overseas but I know how it feels to miss someone. I hope that he comes back to you with open arms and you guys continue right where you left off. I'm here if you want to talk :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.