Missing Members

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Aurora Gory Alice, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Sometimes on SF a member will go AWOL for a while and a lot of us will worry!
    I think a few people have been asking after Bambi and suddenly today I wondered where iKarma was and various other members.

They could be fine of course, and I know some people on the forum keep in touch outside via Email, Msn, Facebook, Phone, in person and on various other sites.

So I thought if someone was worried about somebody, you could ask about them here and hopefully someone might get back about them, or better yet they might get back themselves just to let us know they are fine.

So first off, anybody heard from iKarma or Bambi?

2. tainted-angel

tainted-angel Well-Known Member

yeh.... il mail u....

3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I wonder too about how other members are doing. I feel relief when I've seen they have logged back in. I pray for everyone here.

:hug:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I have been wondering about Lost Child...

5. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

What ever happened to White Dove?

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

There seems to quite a few to list on here. I've been wondering about those in the previous posts myself. And plus a few others :(

7. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

havent heard off hanging hope, not since the cancer scare... :(

8. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

i gave bambi my new email but she hasn't responded.I know I might have pissed her off with my constant suspicion and mistrust.But I also told her that it passes and It wouldn't mean I gave up on her...just I am slow to trust anyone.I isolate myself as a result.Sorry she seems to have left the site.:confused:

9. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

She was last active on the site October 15.

10. Aurora Gory Alice

Have been told iKarma is okay for anybody that's been worried also.

11. itmahanh

The last time she was active at SF is August 18. Sorry no other news on her.

12. itmahanh

Last time active was September 20. Sorry nothing else either.

13. itmahanh

The last I had heard about Bambi was that she was having internet problems and that she was really busy with her life. But I'm still not convinced cuz that just isnt like her to not pop in and say hi or let others know.

Another member is Oak. Her husband was battling cancer and surgery. She always replies to pms and not a thing. I'm really worried about her.

Another member that just vanished was To Help. He was moving forward and then had a personal situation and then nothing.

Anyone know anything at all?

14. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Has anyone heard from transparent?

15. Aurora Gory Alice

Anybody heard from Fawkes (Brandon)?

16. Aurora Gory Alice

Haven't seen Mandyj101 in a while either. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.