missing mom

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by among the stars, Aug 20, 2010.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i may have put this up before i do not remember but im crying buckets tonite missing mom. no one really knows who i am deep inside my heart and my soul, i never let anything show. everytime i look at myself, everytime i hear moms voice, i look at myself and who i see is her. she and i are one, her spirit lives in me and even tho i kno she isnt hurtin anymore, that she isnt sick with cancer it still hurts. listening to her voice hurts, like a fire that will never go away.
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hug: :arms:

I understand what it's like to miss the loved ones you've lost...my heart goes out to you..
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

So hard to hear the voice of a loved one gone. She wouldn't want you sad you know that Your mom would want you full of happiness and joy doing things that you love When you hear her voice remember that okay how she loved you so remember the good memories that made you laugh Honor your mom okay by doing someithng special for you each day because she would want that :hugtackles:
  4. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

Please Pm me I know what this is like to lose someone dear to you xxxx
  5. Stray

Stray Account Closed

Hey i understand, i lost my mum to cancer 9 years ago, she was my best friend and a part of me died with her.
  6. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

i understand how hard it can be to hear her voice. My mother died when I was a baby, and only recently did I find videotapes of me when I was a baby on which she actually talks. It was the first time in my memory that I heard her voice. It tore me apart yet at the same time I couldn't stop listening.

I hear ya, and if you ever want to rant, feel free to drop me a Private Message :hug:
  7. Joey's sister

Joey's sister Member

I'm so sorry. (((Hugs)))