Missing My Friend...Need Him.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bambi, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am really spun and my best buddy is not around.

Besides being incredibly sweet he is very understanding and provides me incredible insight when I am too emotional...he grounds me and I so need him to help me with this "issue" I seem to be having.

He deals with depression in his own life and has been having a rough time too. I have not been able to be there for him and I feel so terrible. I feel so selfish for wanting him now on top of feeling awful for not being there for him.

If anyone has time to talk with me that would be great, I am really hurting right now and need to talk badly!!

Thanks for any help guys, Bambi

I woke at 4am spun in my head and am getting spun now that my day is drawing to a close and things are quieting down work wise. I still have two things to take care of but can't seem to focus as the thoughts are spinning in my head.

What do you do when your best friend can't be found? Do you just talk to the walls? I feel so sad and wish he was around.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

3. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know what you mean about the waking at all hours I end up laying there just mulling things over in my mind which does no good what so ever. Hope your best buddy is about again soon for you. Till then feel free to talk i'm up for the rest of the day now that i'm at work.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It is hard when you loose that support you are use to. He is still there in your thoughts your mind and he will be around again. Just try to hold onto the words he use to say. Maybe email him stay strong for him okay take care.

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thanks guys ...I am not doing well at all and my only hope is that he when he wakes up he reads me email and contacts me, it is so hard because I really am starting to get scared now.

6. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

Hey bambi. You can talk to me anytime. It doues'nt matter about my own problems, i'm still there for you

*hug* yorkie xx

7. thl

thl Well-Known Member

8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Hey,

How are you doing? Did you manage to get back to sleep?

If you want to talk, feel free to PM me.

Hang in there,

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Bambi, I'm sorry to hear what your going thru... You can email me anytime when you need to talk..I'd tell you to PM me but I am only on line in the AM.. My email is pulled up all day..So talk to me and I will listen...Take care!! Joseph

10. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

my AIM is mjdsert.

11. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thank you guys a lot.

My date is coming up and this is one subject matter that could take me over the edge for sure.

My date was based up my work situation that has resolved itself better than I could ever imagine but this decided to rear it's ugly head out of nowhere and like I said it would drive me to commit - it has before.

I feel a bit guilty as I took 4mg xanax last night to knock myself out but alas woke up with it driving my head hard...my day off so nothing to do but thing..great.

12. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

hang in there Bambi

:hug:

13. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:hug: sorry to hear ur sitation hun, i love you! has he emailed back yet?

14. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

No and I fear on top of all my shit that he is having a hard time too...he is in your neck of the woods Maddy so if you are up he is too..

15. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

There could be lots of reasons why he hasn't replied to an e-mail so try not to immediately think anything bad about it.

Might it be worth looking for support outside of your friend?

16. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

that is why I posted...asking for outside help...sorry if that was not clear in the original post.

17. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Sorry, yeh, I was just thinking of someone professional. Whilst I realised you had reached out, I hadn't though of us as 'outside'. Duh, sorry.

Do you want to talk to us about what ever is going on for you? Maybe we could give some insight until your friend gets back to you.

18. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

if u mean time wise then, who knows, people with depression can have all strange sleeping habbits! :hug:

19. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Hi Bambi. I am very disoriented from from insomnia so I am interpreting (incorrectly?) that you have chosen a day in the near future to make an attempt. I don't know what advice I can give other than to forget that date, keep blindly moving ahead and know that chances are the suffering/circumstances driving you to commit are temporary.

Forget that date, please? :sad: Big hugs!

20. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

Blackmail

If you go, i go, or is that classified as a pact?

love you yorkie xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.