Missing my girl

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by mookies mum, Apr 24, 2009.

1. mookies mum

mookies mum Member

ITS NEARLY 5 YEARS SINCE MY DAUGHTER DIED, I STILL MISS HER SO BAD AND CRY MOST DAYS I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO SIT AND CHAT WITH HER OR GO SHOPPING, PEOPLE THINK IM COPING OK BUT IM NOT REALLY I JUST STRUGGLE THROUGH EACH DAY. SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND I MISS HER SO MUCH AND THE HURT NEVER GOES AWAY.:sad:

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

hi, i am so sorry for your loss. a parent shouldnt have to burry their child
    :hug:
    try focus on the possitive memories you have of your girl. at least you had them
    :hug:

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I'm sorry for your loss, it must be so hard losing a child like that.
    Have you tried talking it out in person to a therapist? Maybe it would help you cope better.
    My thoughts are with you today. :hug:

4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I don't have anything to say that would make you feel better. I just hug you :hug:

5. sunrae

sunrae Member

i wish someday we'll all get back the people we miss. for now, we have to live our lives the way they must've wanted us to. :hug:

6. AngelOfGrief

AngelOfGrief New Member

Yeah, I would just hug you too, that's all I can do... I think someday we'll have a chance to ask God why he's doing this to us... For some reason he put us in this world without a right to know the answers we gotta know. This is NOT right.

[Hug]