Missing my michele

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by mookies mum, Jun 21, 2010.

1. mookies mum

mookies mum Member

It will be 6 years on Wed since my beautiful daughter left this world, my heart is broken still and every day I think of her with tears in my eyes. I loved here so much but I dont think she realized how much, she was my life and I miss her so much.

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

The grief of losing your child is something I couldn't even begin to contemplate.
    Think of the happy times you had together, the special look or smile just between you both, perhaps you will come to realise that she knew how much you loved her.
    I hope we can help you through another painful day on Wednesday.

Thinking of you. Hazel

3. anajosph

anajosph New Member

I am really sorry to hear that your loving daughter has gone... I also have a daughter and I know how much I love her, I can;t live without her. Daughters are really loveable than boys..

May her soul rest in peace.

4. mookies mum

mookies mum Member

thankyou for your reply, miss my baby every day, dont know if it will ever get easier my heart is broken, just living day by day, its not really living just surviving the best I can. Spend a lot of time travelling I cant bear to be at home. god its so awful. Thanks again its good to know some one listens:

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

MookiesMum I'm so sorry you lost your daughter......
    I understand your pain as I too have lost a child...7 months for me..

I will be thinking of you on the anniversary of your loss...
    Take care....:hug: