Missing Someone...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by White Dove, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

How am i gonna get through today??

It is my dads B-day but also Elaines... God i cant ever forget them.. They share the same b-days as my mom and dad....

What am i gonna do????

I got to forget them....

they are dead... they are dead to me... i need to forget them both... just forget them...

They didnt love me like i loved them... They Dont care for me... God i am so stupid.. so stupid cause i loved them both... like parents.. it was like parents and they did not care for me at all...

I got to erase them from my memory.. completly erase them.... they are gone.. they hate me and i did nothing wrong... it was my niece.. my niece and now they hate me... I have to erase them from my memory..

If they had cared at all then they would have called...but they didnt.. they just did not call because they hate me.. i am not loved by them... never was.. they told me they loved me... they told me that but it was a lie... they lied to me.. they simply lied to me....

How can one forget them when they share the same b-day as my parents... how can i forget??? God why did they do this? Why tell me they love me then hurt me???

They just never cared.. telling me they thought of me like a daughter... they told me that but that was a lie.. they just did not care.. they lied , they lied to me...

i love them so much so how can i forget? how can you forget someone you love like a dad and mom? how can you forget when they share the sam b-days??? Why did God let us meet? why??/ why did i trust my heart to them both??? why did i trust my niese?? oh how can i forget? how can i get through today?

im alone.. i am alone... I want to just die... just die.. i knew today would be hard but its hitting me rough... i need to be tough i have to sing tonight... i got to be tough..

Oh i miss them... i truly loved them... i honestly did.. but they hate me... they hate me... i have lost it... lost everything... everyone loves me then leaves me.. ACE where are you?? please dont leave me too? first david and elaine left me, then peter, then anna, then expressive child, hes not on to talk with me like he used to , and now ace... and possiably carolyn..

i am all alone....

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2007
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You don't have to forget them Susan. You can remember them for the good times that were there, not the bad times. The way we view things can make a monumental difference in how we feel. If one always looks for the negative and refuses to see the positive, then nothing will ever be good. We can destroy ourselves or make ourselves through the way we view things. I challenge you to take all the negative things you have shared about with us, and try to find as many positives. I know that despite all I have been through, and trust me when I say there have been some horrific times, I would not be the person I have become had I not suffered. I would not have an understanding of what many here are going through. Because of this I can better relate to the members here and support them in their fight to go on. I have survived, as have every one of us here. That is something not all can do. Just some food for thought. Do with it what you will. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.