Mistake

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SuicideSam, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

My ex contacted me and expects us to still be friends and me to come and workout with her like we used to do everyday Stupidly I said yes. I get unstable just looking at pictures of her so I dont know how it will effect me actually seeing her and talking to her. Should I still go?

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

if you dont feel it would be healthy for you to do so, then no, you should not.... just call her up and tell her that you just aren't ready for that yet... or just stand her up, either way is up to you... but i really think its in your best interest not to go

3. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

You may have to decide yourself

4. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

How does she not know how I feel?! Does she think I don't love her? You don't just get over a ten year relationship in a few weeks ffs!

5. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Shit you guys dont need to hear this, you have problems of your own. Sorry for being so selfish.

6. bananas

bananas Member

You are not being selfish at all. This is a place for anyone to come and talk about any of their problems.

I agree with what demuredawn has said; it is probably in your best interest to not go, not if it brings you stress.

7. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Thanks for the kind words, advise and support guys, I think if I didn't find this forum I would be dead now

8. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Fuck I left my decision too long and she phoned me. I just froze up hearing her voice and she said she is coming to my place and all I.could say was ok cya soon

9. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

gl *hugs*

10. LostInPain

LostInPain Well-Known Member

I'd give anything if my wife was willing even to part as friends. She is roasting my heart on a spit. You may be confused Sam, but you're in a better place than me I suspect. The woman I gave my life and heart to has abruptly cut me out of her life and wants nothing to do with me. I'm not even sure of the real reasons why, the only answers I have gotten have been untrue accusations.

11. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

She admitted she's been cheating on me for 6 months

12. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

how long has this been going on?
    how long ago was she not your ex? this question

13. LostInPain

LostInPain Well-Known Member

Sorry man. At least you know the truth, though. Painful as it is, it will help you get over her.

14. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

She broke up with me two weeks ago

15. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

I'm sorry you have to go through this, I can't even imagine the pain you must be in.

16. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

two weeks for that is very recent indeed. wouldn't go there at all and if she hassles which causes you distress get a restraint

17. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

Talking to her today really screwed me up. I'm torn between happiness that she was honest with me, despair that she betrayed me, hatr for the guy she left me for and I really wish she didnt tell me. I can't even hate her because I still love her so much! It's ironic cause sh ei the reason I lived through 12 years of depression. She pulled me out of a very dark place and now I am falling back there because of what she did. I'm cutting again after I told myself I would never do it again and I fucking hate myself for it! I just wish I could just go to sleep and never wake

18. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

A break up is painful. Almost everyone needs to go thru that shit. But think rationally, the things that you live for, amd things that you can be contented abt..are you really done in.life? Wat are your desires?

Do you think you can love another person other than her, its easier to get a gf than to get a bf.as.much as.i.desire one for myself after going thru a bad breakup. I am not sure how old r u but I m.sure u r pretty young and have a whole life ahead of u. I am sure.to have strengths to bring value to the society or to make this world a better place isnt it? Treasure tat and attract the gal tat u desire.

If its meant to be urs, it will be, otherwise like it or not u but to let go.

19. SuicideSam

SuicideSam Banned Member

20. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Relationships are hard and to cope is the worst when they breakdown. We should take day as it comes but the hardest part us staying friends. Staying friends causes emotional turmoil as you have shared so much with a close person. Not being apart of your life is the worst aspect but we take one day at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.