Mister President I Salute You!

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by boo, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Tell us why you would be a good or bad President. :lol!:

I'll be a bad President cause I'm evil oriented
  2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

What you're a republican? :p

I'd be a good president because I'm deeply honest and want to help people and improve things. I'm ahead of my time. My hero is Abraham Lincoln (though Im French).

But I don't know anything about politics.

So ... Better not.
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I'll be a bad President cause I'm corrupted :biggrin:
  4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I suspect a manic phase would kind of destroy the world, so... bad.
  5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I'd be a great president...

My first act would be to cast off all the states that wanted to secede from the Union. They still want to anyway. There would be a grace period for anyone who wants to get out from there and then...POOF, they are their own country as they wanted to be.

Then they can do whatever they wanted to do, like bring back slavery...fly their confederate flags all over the place...not pay taxes, have no government, collect as many guns as possible, wear their white sheets again and burn crosses...whatever....

Rush Limbaugh would be their president for sure and probably Glenn Beck (the human crying machine) as Vice President. Ann Coulter could be their secretary of state...

They want to anyway...I'd give em what they want!

In what's left of our country, there would be free health care for all and I'd work on making sure that anyone who wanted to work, would be able to find a job. Special interest groups would have no say in how issues are decided. Giant corporations would not run the country. Outsourcing of jobs would cost giant corporations heavy fines and taxes. Gay marriage would be legalized. Separation of church an state would be enforced and churches would begin to pay taxes just as any other for-profit corporation does.

We would step up political solutions and detante with countries with whom we do not agree and would stop the useless wars we are now fighting!

Looking back on what I've said I do not think I'd get on the ballot...too LIBERAL I guess! Also, I noticed I talk way too much, but I said it so I'm not going to delete it.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2009
  6. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I'd make a good president because I'm empathetic and compassionate.

I'd make a bad president because I'm empathetic and compassionate. LOL!

I can also be really indecisive and my head spins when I get too much information so that's no good.
  7. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

I'd be a good President because I would take my work very seriously and try to resolve some of the worst problems my country faces today especially the ballooning national deficit that is going to enslave future generations.

I'd be a bad President because I have terrible social phobia and the media would probably not take long to notice subtle signs like my wearing a paper bag on my head in public.

8. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

4day weekend - 3 day working week hahaha
  9. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

What?? You want us to work 3 days a week? You lose. I'll vote for the one that gets it down to zero. 7 day weekends is what I'm looking for.
  10. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

free money when you need it

*** offer applies to people with the name Ken only, everyone else works their asses off :)
  11. Sparky55313

Sparky55313 Well-Known Member

When I'm elected president we retire at age 30 while we are still young enough to enjoy life. Then its back to work when we hit age 70 when we are pretty much useless anyways.
  12. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

I'd be a good president, though evil people control this country and world and most likely I would never make it

Evil people would hate me but good people would like me
  13. GabrielConroy

GabrielConroy Well-Known Member

Id be a good president because i enjoy having power
  14. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

I hope it's not the salute I'm thinking of...you didn't rise from bed a few moments ago did you?
  15. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I would make a terrible president. Just because.
  16. Brucer

Brucer Member

Lincoln is my hero as well the man had guts and compasion he knew what he did was going to be his end he is a real hero

17. boo

boo Well-Known Member

make maryjane legal and my vote goes to you...:biggrin:
  18. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

I would be a good president because I would not kiss the feet of wall street.
  19. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

And im all for gay marriages :D
  20. i-am-from-the-moon

i-am-from-the-moon Well-Known Member

to be a good president all you need is the ability to be good at lying
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.