Misunderstood

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Illusion, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

The title says it. I'm Misunderstood. No matter what I do that makes me happy, people are never happy about it. They'll bash me until I change something about myself I don't want to change just to please them. I keep trying to gain my own self confidence but people take that way from me telling me "Thats a WRONG lifestyle to live" & "You're going to hell". All my life I've had people doubt me & tell me I'm not going down 'the right path'. Either I have to live a life I don't want to live or live the life I want to live but have others bash me about it daily.
    Here lately I've wanted to live & be happy about myself so badly. Guess thats not an option for me. Perhaps death would put an end to the debating.
    Don't care who will miss me. Its better than them being disappointed at me. Maybe then the'll realize what they've done to me. I'm tired of whining on here wasting everyones time with the same stuff over and over. Hope I don't fail this time.

Hopefully farewell.

2. Illusion

=___= Right after this I tried to but got scared yet again... I need a gun thats what I need so it would be fast and painless. I'm embarrassed now. Don't think I'll come back on here ever again. Thats to many failed attempts I've had.. .___.

3. *kyle*

*kyle* Well-Known Member

you should feel proud that you didnt do it. its not a fail but a victory.
    your still standing here with us, by us i mean the world.
    its hard to be put down and told how to live but you dieing wont teach them a lesson, living the way you want to at all cost will.
    or at least leaving them perhaps, not everyone will tell you your going down the wrong path, theres alot of people on this planet.
    i hope you post again sometime. feel free to pm me if you need someone to talk to.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

the only good attempt is a failed attempt

better to have no attempts at all, I think.

I don't think that anyone really wants to die, they just want their pain to end

I think that if you could get out of your current circumstances and find a better place to live you could be happier

Can you explain what you are getting bashed for?

You're not wasting anyone's time. This is what this site is for

:hug:

5. Illusion

Awww okay. :3

Yeah.. I just wanted all the debating & hate to end. I've been quite happy with my life lately. Sure I isolate myself from the outside world a lot now but thats what I like. I'm a cozy lil hermit crab in my shell. That makes me happy. I don't like going out & doing a ton of crazy stuff oddly. Only on vacation out of state I enjoy stuff like that. I guess my town annoys me since its nothing but pricks. Literally.. And I mean LITERALLY most my town hates me. I hope to someday move to Tennessee. Its my dream to live in a nice house there. Anyways.. I was getting bashed on about being a hermit crab. People expect me to be doing what most teenagers do. I get mad about them judging what makes me happy telling me its wrong & I'm not really happy. They're my problem. I've gotten use to my life & I don't want them ruining it with their constant say so's that have gone on for years now. I'm my own person. I don't like being told what to do and I don't like being told whats right & wrong.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hi miranda,
    Don't listen to them..You have every right to live how you want..I've been in isolation for over twenty years..People ( meaning family) are always trying to get me to come out.. The only time I do is to go to appointments, get presciptions, or to the grocery store.. The rest of the time I stay in my bedroom.. I don't like being around people... I never know what to say and I never smile so they give me strange looks..Just be yourself..Don't worry about what you say on here.. Thats what the site is for..Just let it out.. Take Care!!

7. msu1980

msu1980 Member

Kitteh-

Let me offer this piece of advice. Live your life as who you are. People may degrade you, call you names, make fun of your clothes or whatever. The truth of the matter is, these people do not understand you. They do not understand who you are as a person and the fact is they are simply ignorant. I am sure if they took five minutes to speak with you as a human being, they would gain insight into who you are, your lifestyle and the fact that you are a wonderful person. Generally people fear what they do not understand. If these people educated themselves, they would understand that everyone is different and that is what makes life great and interesting. Ignorant people say ignorant things, unfortunately sometimes this can be contagious. With education and respect, these people would soon realize that you are a great person with a lot to offer. Hang in there, it does get better.

8. Illusion

Glad to hear from someone thats like me. My dad is the same way by the way :p. Everyone I know is always bashing on him & me. Is there a book on life that says all people must enjoy being out all the time with others or something? People sure act like there is and last time I checked there wasn't. I've never liked being around people much.. Even when I was a little kid. I got the TV, computer, music, books, etc so I'm good. Mainly immature pricks are in my town & not much to do other than the same ol' stuff.

Thanks. I guess most of everyone I come across (especially most family members) are so closed minded it isn't funny ~_~. They hate it cause I'm different. I guess thats why some of them wont even add me on Facebook or when they do they don't speak to me. They'll speak to my mom & ask about her or my sister but thats it. They don't care a bit about me cause I guess being different 'offends' their way of life. :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.